Any one delivering to ASOS Barnsley tomorrow?

It may not be worth your while :wink:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-so … e-27954344
Seems they have had a fire.

ASOS■■?

Turns out the fire was started deliberately the fire brigade and old bill say. So some ■■■■■■ with a grudge may have put a few people out of work :unamused:

Its only 10 mins from my house ,they interviewed one of the workers on the local news and he was polish ,i was shocked :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Turns out the fire was started deliberately the fire brigade and old bill say. So some ■■■■■■ with a grudge may have put a few people out of work :unamused:

Their share price was falling fairly dramatically in the last few weeks even before the fire, it will fall quite a way when trading opens on Monday

seth 70:
Its only 10 mins from my house ,they interviewed one of the workers on the local news and he was polish ,i was shocked :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

It OK, I work at ND Recycling plant instead, yes?

I did a few trl loads of “returns” from ASOS to what used to be Grattans warehouse in Bradford ( think this job was something to do with DSV :question: ) … NEVER found anyone ENGLISH at ASOS @ Grimethorpe … even security in the gatehouse were foreign.
Not to be racist, but some of the warehouse / loading staff didn’t seem to speak / understand any English.

Norbert Dentressangle won the contract to do the haulage in 2012. It was one of the largest ever awarded at £100 million for 3 year and Asos were planning on extending warehouse space by 25%. Profits were up by 45% by 2012 so it does seem a surprise that their share price has been falling.