Any night closures on M1,A42-M42?

Start back on the road tomorrow but I’m doing our night trunk for TPN down to Solihull for 9 nights as there are no units available for me to do tramping.
Would appreciate it very much of anyone can let me know if there are any night closures on the M1,A42-M42 as I ain’t been on the road since last September so I wouldn’t know.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Start back on the road tomorrow but I’m doing our night trunk for TPN down to Solihull for 9 nights as there are no units available for me to do tramping.
Would appreciate it very much of anyone can let me know if there are any night closures on the M1,A42-M42 as I ain’t been on the road since last September so I wouldn’t know.

Dont know to be honest mate,not my neck of the woods but all the best with it after your long lay off !

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

trafficengland.com/map.aspx? … 5785708732

make sure you click on the Future Road/Slip Closures

The keep messing about up there Steve …

Im actually doing the Delta blocks for down Tibshelf on the M1 Thursday and Friday night so i’ll be part of the problem :blush: sorry chaps :slight_smile: