I’ve dm’d you!

Fair play to him, crack on driver!

If you don’t mind £6.80 hr and £16 night out
Taking second best to the polish you be ok

sj505:
If you don’t mind £6.80 hr and £16 night out
Taking second best to the polish you be ok

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Do folk really work for this sort of pay?? WTF would you lower your standards to that appalling wage for■■? :question:

That’s the pay mate same as turners / browns

I always thought east of the country was meant to have slightly better drivers wages.

Looks like I was very very wrong.

Beetshifter:
I heard the money ain’t so great,but plenty of companies in spalding area some of them have got to be ok

płac gówno

There is one or two that still pay the old way they do markets you get good money but you have to work for it. That’s so much for first market then so much for each market after that

Jesus just checked back on and seen £6.80 and £7 and hour . Why on earth would a driver work for that? The minimum wage is £6.19 I think. Why would you go through all the agg and stress of driving a lorry for an extra 80p an hour? Not to mention anyway you could get a fine or even worse If you had a few beers the night before. Personally I’d rather push a few trolleys around sainsburys car or sweep the streets for that money. I work in London for an agency and always moan that my money is ■■■■ at £9.50 an hour works out at just over £320 take home, the only reason I stay there is the work is its ■■■■ easy,max 7 hours a day, often five, and you often spend two hours sleeping. Surely anyone earning that money should start a window cleaning found or something , proper scandalous wages, then again if you all stand for it , then you get what you deserve.

Fulham FC:
Jesus just checked back on and seen £6.80 and £7 and hour . Why on earth would a driver work for that? The minimum wage is £6.19 I think. Why would you go through all the agg and stress of driving a lorry for an extra 80p an hour? Not to mention anyway you could get a fine or even worse If you had a few beers the night before. Personally I’d rather push a few trolleys around sainsburys car park or sweep the streets for that money. I work in London for an agency and always moan that my money is [zb] at £9.50 an hour works out at just over £320 take home, the only reason I stay there is the work is its ■■■■ easy,max 7 hours a day, often five, and you often spend two hours sleeping. Surely anyone earning that money should start a window cleaning round or something , proper scandalous wages, then again if you all stand for it , then you get what you deserve.

How hard Is it to get on the dust round that way? Drove a few dustcarts in my time, actually sort of enjoyed it if you get a good crew. Also if you get the right round you can earn a few bob from shops and builders chucking their rubbish on the wagon. Used to get about £120 for a four hour Saturday shift if I remember rightly on Hammersmith and Fulham council before it went private. On the right round you’d earn yourself an extra oner a week plus meat from butchers , veg and beers etc.job and knock and if you wernt a lazy ■■■■■■■ you’d keep fit by helping the loaders and get home early.

Its not that people will stand for that scandalous low “wage”.There are certain parts of the country absolutely flooded with very cheap foreign labour.Its take it or leave it.Our wonderful Government have various schemes that bounce up the money with allowances and grants that the indiginous population are less likely to be entitled to.