Any info on this tm

scanned out of a book.

any info or other pics.

cheers
gaz

Not a clue, but much looking forward to any info that does turn up as the TM’s do it for me - that’s a proper sleeper conversion too!!!

Think it ended up as a wrecker for awe dealer pictures on another thread cab stretched 2 panels long a d a Detroit lump have got a picture some where of it as a wrecker

that sleeper reminds me of pat seale’s f88,the one painted in shirleys livery :slight_smile:

with yhat axle & grill sure to be a V8 detriot we had one great apart the fuel consumption

Here ya go Tetragaz; Took these pics back in the 80’s.
It was owner driver went by the name of A W D Trucking. Im sure he was from North West area (Manchester?). Reckon he had a F10/12 after the TM. Think I may have pics of that too.
Deffo a Detroit. I remember the distinct engine noise, which I’m sure he’d had “tweaked” and sounded superb through the pipes!

Nice one Ash,saved me going through boxes of pics to find my ones of the Bedford…heres the Daf 2800 that the TM replaced :smiley:

Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

bubbleman:
Nice one Ash…heres the Daf 2800 that the TM replaced :smiley: Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

That was it Bubbs; a DAF not a Volvo. Me and you ay? What a team :laughing: :unamused:
And here’s my shot of her “working”.

If you look on the Bedford TM thread I posted a pic of her hooked to a BVT (Blackpool Van Transport?) trailer.
Regards
Chris

Would have been an interesting if the Crusader was fitted with a DD :slight_smile:
Anybody know who won ?

bubbleman:
Nice one Ash,saved me going through boxes of pics to find my ones of the Bedford…heres the Daf 2800 that the TM replaced :smiley:

Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Did this DAF feature in a poster in Truck magazine in the late '70s?

thanks truckerash & bubbleman for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: what a team :wink:

also thanks to all for the info :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

it doesnt say in the book who won the race, but my bet would go with the TM :wink:

cheers
gaz