Any info on Igloo Recruitment or Parcelnet work

Anyone know anything about these. Would sooner learn off normal drivers rather than their blub. Any info appreciated. Also what’s Parcelnet like to work for?

Edited

Aye, me Fri 945am Warrington. Going to go along see whats what. You bothering?

Yes I will be there. I will wear a yellow carnation in my hat so you can recognise me :grimacing:

Ok, I’ll get a pink one then :wink:

Do you know your hours regs/stuff :question: Oh, good can I sit next to you then :grimacing:

My names Gary will have white trainers, jeans and jumper on. Come say hello if you see me we can cheat together.

My dad works for what was parcelmet, they are called Hermes now. They expect there pound of flesh. Is it 7 1/2 tonner work?

Class 1 apparently. Dont know much about it but its worth a shot

Aye its Class one work, mainly trunking, boring I know but beats waiting at them RDC’s being treated like dirt!!

Ok Gary I’ll see you there mate, going to be cream crackered like. I’m currently sat waiting to get on a bay at Mc Burneys (been sat here and hour already) by Liverpool docks then probably off to Strentham Services if I’m lucky (might send me to Hereford) for a change over, on nights this week. Just hope I dont have any major delays and miss the slot for tomorrow. If I do I think they are holding a few of these meetings.

Names Matt, I’ll have my NR Evans stuff on and have eyes like two pigs balls by the time I get there I would imagine :grimacing: