Any ideas

Hi all just got call that im working for ice co tonight in south kirby west yorks when I asked where I was going the agency told me

Place was Feel or something near Bracknell mmmm I’ve no idea anyone can shine alight on this please

at a guess, Theal, near Reading

shuttlespanker:

:grimacing: nice work

Fleet ?

chilistrucker:

shuttlespanker:

:grimacing: nice work

why thank you kind sir :slight_smile:

shuttlespanker:

Bloody hell, thats a bit quick for you init?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Good shout. :smiley:

Theale is a lot nearer Reading than Bracknell.

I’ll be off for - The ale - in local pub :laughing: :laughing:

Socketset:
Theale is a lot nearer Reading than Bracknell.

this is very true, but to a numpty in an office, it’s just ‘that far’ on a map :wink:

It is theale near reading going to waitrose there not sure where it is though?

it could be Fleet

could be the John Lewis building on Arrowhead Road

Waitrose Brunel road ? This is where I’m heading not sure where it is

Dont mean to suggest something ridiculous, but could you not ask the agency again where your going, mite even be able to given an address too…

I’ve got an address mate I was just asking for directions see if anyone knew where waitrose is

come off at junc 12 of the M4 follow the signs for the railway station, left at the first roundabout then right at the next 2 and that will be brunel road, there is a cold store along that road :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wildfire:
come off at junc 12 of the M4 follow the signs for the railway station, left at the first roundabout then right at the next 2 and that will be brunel road, there is a cold store along that road :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

yep
it`s a first company on your right after the second roundabout.

Thanks guys yep…I found it,the firm gave me the totally wrong postcode

Wot ! a Traffic (never driven a wagon) Controller giving a wrong post code !!!
Never heard that before ! :unamused: