any ideas

hi all I’m new to the forum does any one know any overnight parking along the M as i running from Ipswich to chard Monday and as of today only found one at jct 17 but as you all know what the m25 is like might not get there within my hours
any help would be most appreciated

many thanks madmalc

hi the first question would be why are you using the M4 ?
M3 - A303 is the quickest route -
plenty of parking along there fleet services on the M3 - j26 services on the M25 - springfield services on the A12
you should do it in a day in under 9 hours there and back its 235 miles one way and if you leave at 0300 you’ll be there before the traffic - then turn around and return mid morning to miss the rush - you’ll want to be on the M25 before 1400 then you’ll be ok through both sets of road works nothing on the A12 at the moment and it seems to run very nice even during rush hour going east bound
cheers
Steve

i might go m3 a303 and i forgot to say I’m starting out from Wolverhampton down to Ipswich via a drop in standstead on route then run to chard and as i have to pay my own overnight parking as boss is to tight :cry: might be able to find a layby along A303 that’s empty enough for lol :stuck_out_tongue: