Any idea why my scania has been recalled

Zb ■■■■■■ off , it’s been recalled , now waiting for a truck too do a run , the day shift driver who’s in it won’t answer his phone and he’s still hours away on another break , I started 5 am , it’s now 9.15 , and all the boss can say is get a coffee and chill :unamused: :smiling_imp: :unamused: , I thought day run on tesco I might be done by 12/1, at this rate it will be 9 tonight , why when drivers know there’s a driver waiting for a break not get a move on , zb nightmare , if it don’t rain it zb ■■■■■■ down , 1,000, s of trucks and I have to wait for the one who’s driver draggs the zb job out .
And while all this goes on my trucks stood there with no sign of mending what’s wrong with truck

you are paid by the hour? have a coffee and chill…i drink tea and read a book myself.

It’s been recalled because Scanias have at long last realised that they build crap trucks so they are all being recalled and replaced from their other factory- the one that builds good trucks. MAN won’t you be a happy chappy!

Dozy will you ever make a thread where you aren’t moaning like an old women?

dozy:
Zb ■■■■■■ off , it’s been recalled , now waiting for a truck too do a run , the day shift driver who’s in it won’t answer his phone and he’s still hours away on another break , I started 5 am , it’s now 9.15 , and all the boss can say is get a coffee and chill :unamused: :smiling_imp: :unamused: , I thought day run on tesco I might be done by 12/1, at this rate it will be 9 tonight , why when drivers know there’s a driver waiting for a break not get a move on , zb nightmare , if it don’t rain it zb ■■■■■■ down , 1,000, s of trucks and I have to wait for the one who’s driver draggs the zb job out .
And while all this goes on my trucks stood there with no sign of mending what’s wrong with truck

How can the day shift Driver have your truck if you started at 5.00am :question: :question:
Stop moaning have a coffee and chill out
Its not your motor it belongs to the Company and its up to them to make decisions on what a Driver does or does not do
Usual Dozy posting moan moan moan

It’s gone on strike til they put a proper driver in it.

peterm:

Won’t be anyone on Stobarts Tesco, I’m convinced that being a crap driver is a pre-requisite for the job. Todays Stobart Tesco ■■■■■■ I came across at 5.30am as he joins the M62 eastbound from M18 with a Donny trailer on. I move over to L2 to let him join and the bell end just sits there in L1 right at the side of me, speed limiter set dead on the same as mine, great. I thought he was going to go to Goole because they seem to have even more bellends than other depots but no, he’s continuing on so I just eventually gave him a blast of the horn, the internationally recognised coffee bean shake, braked and pulled in behind him and he’s there looking at me with a “why are you doing that?” gormless look on his dumbass face. Unfortunately he continued towards Hull instead of leaving at Howden because I intended to have a word.

My advice to any Stobart Tesco driver hoping to join the motorway seeing a Howdens Joinery wagon sat in L1 any time after 6pm is not to plan on them moving into L2 because if its me you can all sod off now because I’ve just about had my fill of the crap standard of driving you bunch of clueless prats exhibit so I shall be fully exercising my right of way and staying put even if it means you coming to a complete standstill as I fly past.

Conor:

peterm:

Won’t be anyone on Stobarts Tesco, I’m convinced that being a crap driver is a pre-requisite for the job. Todays Stobart Tesco ■■■■■■ I came across at 5.30am as he joins the M62 eastbound from M18 with a Donny trailer on. I move over to L2 to let him join and the bell end just sits there in L1 right at the side of me, speed limiter set dead on the same as mine, great. I thought he was going to go to Goole because they seem to have even more bellends than other depots but no, he’s continuing on so I just eventually gave him a blast of the horn, the internationally recognised coffee bean shake, braked and pulled in behind him and he’s there looking at me with a “why are you doing that?” gormless look on his dumbass face. Unfortunately he continued towards Hull instead of leaving at Howden because I intended to have a word.

My advice to any Stobart Tesco driver hoping to join the motorway seeing a Howdens Joinery wagon sat in L1 any time after 6pm is not to plan on them moving into L2 because if its me you can all sod off now because I’ve just about had my fill of the crap standard of driving you bunch of clueless prats exhibit so I shall be fully exercising my right of way and staying put even if it means you coming to a complete standstill as I fly past.

Agency road rage :slight_smile: im not sticking up for anyone but a thought you could handle any issue on the road.

dozy:

Frilly Curtains have started Fraying, so they’ve recalled them to stop the Scany Fannie’s from having Hissy Fits ?

martinviking:

dozy:

Frilly Curtains have started Fraying, so they’ve recalled them to stop the Scany Fannie’s from having Hissy Fits ?

:smiley:

merc0447:

but,he has a point

Maybe it’s missing one of its two fuel tanks.

Conor:
I’ve just about had my fill of the crap standard of driving

Conor:
is not to plan on them moving into L2 because if its me you can all sod off now

So in protest at a poor driving display your going to lower your god like standards and become yet another muppet on the road. Sound like a backwards way to improve standards.

Immigrant:

merc0447:

but,he has a point

No he doesn’t.

Thank you Please :bulb: :arrow_right: :bulb:

Colin_scottish:

Conor:

peterm:

Agency road rage :slight_smile: im not sticking up for anyone but a thought you could handle any issue on the road.

i totally understand the rage you feel towards these guys. One stobarts driver deliberately almost made me miss my exit after i let him on to the motorway as he pulled out of corley services. He matched my speed and when i slowed down to fall in behind him he also slowed down even though there was nothing in front of him to slow him down. I sped up again, he sped up again. Eventually had to slow right down to 40mph so i didnt miss my exit. But i would like to believe not all are like that so will still move over if needed to

Seems like more than yer usual grumpy menopausal ole ■■■■ on here today ■■? :slight_smile:

m1cks:

Conor:
I’ve just about had my fill of the crap standard of driving

Conor:
is not to plan on them moving into L2 because if its me you can all sod off now

So in protest at a poor driving display your going to lower your god like standards and become yet another muppet on the road. Sound like a backwards way to improve standards.

Blimey this slip road malarkey is standard non event, once a week stuff.
Best to just ease off, indicate left and sweep in safely behind.

To become one of the driving elite you must train yourself to remove emotion from these situations, don’t drive around expecting favours, do what’s best / safest for traffic flow.

In fact other motorists are often unaware of their cockery such is their blinkered view of the road ahead.

Dozy, you cannot legally still work at 9.00pm tonight if you started at 5.00am.

Sapper

sapper:
Dozy, you cannot legally still work at 9.00pm tonight if you started at 5.00am.

Sapper

Standby for a rant later… :grimacing:

wouldn’t worry by that time he will be stuck behind conor doing 37 mph :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: