Any French Companies

Anyone know of any French transport companies that are based around the Caen or Normandy area that are looking for drivers to run to UK and back to France?
I remember reading on here about an English transport manager working for one of the French firms, anyone know him?

Plenty of drivers on here who work for French companies, not sure about a TM though. If you are bilingual then there would be a good chance of securing such a job. Best thing is to go and ask around all the companies that you are interested in.

Jc Fiolet use Uk drivers.
And Landais.You may need Fimo but not sure.The planners speak English in the French offices.
Reloads sent by cab gizmo’s.

Tpts .Laurent Pellier at Miniac Morvan have a Britsh Transport manager , Dentressangle at Caen have a Scottish Transport Manager and Dentressangle at St Malo had an English one ,but he has now retired and lives most of the time Sedella ,Spain. Do you have FIMO and FCOS ?

onyerbike:
Anyone know of any French transport companies that are based around the Caen or Normandy area that are looking for drivers to run to UK and back to France?
I remember reading on here about an English transport manager working for one of the French firms, anyone know him?

No luck with STEF Le Mans then Dave?

Craig 111:

onyerbike:

I noticed on the rear doors on a TFE ,Vire they were looking for drivers a while ago.

Craig 111:

onyerbike:

Stef Le Mans offered me interim work only, which at the time I didn’t feel was right for me to make the jump from my present job, I will be back in touch with them in the next few weeks…my present job is changing, I have been replaced by a computer!
My company wants me to either go in the office full time or go back on the road full time and leave my tug, now is the time to make my move back to Le Mans, should be all done in next 2-4 weeks.
I didn’t get your telephone number Craig, was good talking to you, would you mind sending me a PM with it?
Cheers
Dave

kerbut:
Tpts .Laurent Pellier at Miniac Morvan have a Britsh Transport manager , Dentressangle at Caen have a Scottish Transport Manager and Dentressangle at St Malo had an English one ,but he has now retired and lives most of the time Sedella ,Spain. Do you have FIMO and FCOS ?

I had my FIMO, that run out in 2013, I took it whilst working for EBREX Le Mans.
I now have my driver CPC which is valid until 2019.
Cheers for the info.

Any names for the TM manager for Nobby’s in Caen?

Sorry to ask such a stupid question ,but we used to get a lot of Brit,s wanting jobs that didnt know what FIMO or FCOS was. The TM for Caen was Pete something , I will find out tomorrow from a friend who worked there and let you know

kerbut:
Sorry to ask such a stupid question ,but we used to get a lot of Brit,s wanting jobs that didnt know what FIMO or FCOS was. The TM for Caen was Pete something , I will find out tomorrow from a friend who worked there and let you know

Thanks mate

kerbut:
I noticed on the rear doors on a TFE ,Vire they were looking for drivers a while ago.

They may be, but I doubt if it’s to run to UK. I was chatting with Michael, their last British driver, a few weeks back and he said that Vire now almost always runs trucks back empty from Blighty as they can’t find anything worth backloading to Normandy. The drivers aren’t happy about it as a three day run is all but done in two days and they’re not getting much overtime or nights out.

Worth a phone call nonetheless as they’re by far the best depot in our firm all things considered.

Yes,Craig , you could be right as I know Pierrot 14 lives quite handy to Vire and could not get a start on TFE