Any Computer Gurus'..SORTED LOL

fingermissing:
Can you not go to there web site and download the application form from there.

Funnily enough they don’t have that option lol, its one of them we advertise, then you contact jobs…gonna be a loooooong weekend of attempting a fix or an even longer wait in hope they will be kind enough to send me one by snail mail…

@maoster:laughing: :laughing:

Have you tried to print direct from phone.

Benjie83:
they sent 4 folders all in different formats’ including PDF, yet the one I bloody need is in doc lol.

If you can print a PDF you could just convert the docx application form to PDF for free.

Link

There are plenty of others if you google it.

HTH

Open it and save a copy as pdf

Benjie83:

chester1:
I think that’s a gmail thing had same prob last year did it thru another a yahoo account sorted . It’s not a firm in Dover by any chance is it

Cheers mate will add that too the pile :laughing:

And no its for no one in Dover, but I appreciate the sly attempt… :laughing: :laughing:

Lol had to go thru this for a firm in Dover last year they would not talk money until I’d submitted the form. Only to find out after all the agro the money was dire .

MANY MANY THANKS AGAIN FELLAS’ ITS SORTED :sunglasses:

Nothing I tried worked so in a last ditch I forwarded the mail to me father in law, he opened it, sent straight to print and boom its come out perfect…wtf lol…

So snail mail it is :laughing:

Now the praying for the chance begins :cry:

GOD BLESS YA ALL TNUK, AND SORRY AND THANKS STAFF FOR THE MOVE :sunglasses: :blush:

How if you wifi it to a printa and scan it to computa