Any companies which employ & fund license training? (kent)

LittleCar:
When I contacted them recently they stated it’s around a £300-500 deposit and then the rest is paid back at £100 over 19 weeks. That’s for doing the full thing with them, medical, cat c and c+e.

That’s just the latest situation. If you email them they will send you some information sheets about pay etc which I found very useful in making my decision.

Legend thanks AGAIN fella :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

If you fancy moving to Devon / Somerset Gregorys fund all licence training and Adr / Dcpc / Fork lift.
They are based in Cullumpton and North Tawton in Devon and Shepton Mallet Somerset.
Work consists of local or long distance, away all week or home every night.
Night work available .

Check out stobbart group website they will train u up give u a job snag is u pay them back

wee gordy:
Check out stobbart group website they will train u up give u a job snag is u pay them back

I thought they only offered conventional training, pay x, pass, go find a job… I have no issue paying back for CE cost, esp if there a job at end of it!!

I know they did the academy, but that were for youths, and is finished afaik?

OP, can I ask, which companies have you approached in Kent?

It’s strange but I was about to do the same thing, also in Kent, but I (naively) never considered the wages being much lower than a regular driver.

bazzyf:
OP, can I ask, which companies have you approached in Kent?

It’s strange but I was about to do the same thing, also in Kent, but I (naively) never considered the wages being much lower than a regular driver.

I haven’t approached any yet, I found 2 jobs, the wages were awful. One was apprentice wage, the other was minimum wage.

That goldstar looks a good shot though.