Any Class 1 work going NORTH EAST?

Lost my job today anyone know of anything going? Tramping trunking locals etc.

Pollock(scotrans) advertising on jobseekers for a vacancy at Blyth,wages are supposed to be pretty poor mind when you look at previous posts about them!!
Its 4-5 nights out a week,depends how desperate you are :smiley:

Howard long transport were advertising for drivers in the chronicle

Cheers lads al check them out tomorrow

davhems:
Howard long transport were advertising for drivers in the chronicle

According to some sites on the net they went into liquidation at the start of the month.

really - not good

Says on the vosa operator search that their licence is revoked too

bliddy hell was just talking to one of their lads at unipress a few weeks ago he seemed happy there he like me must not have known what was round the corner im happy to be away from fergys like

I might be wrong actually. Just typed it in with out the ‘ltd’ and it was valid. Oops my mistake :blush: :blush:

send smoggie a pm, he said the other day he knew where there was a couple of jobs going

I quite fancy giving container work a go or doing a bit European work will Dee what comes about if anyone knows where I may find container work that would be handy like

Paul Rea at jarrow does containers prob lookin for a driver too.worth a look

Try George Allinson Darlington a try, always plenty of work.
Who did you work for pal?

GavMc P11GT:

BPN UK Limited are looking for a container driver out of Middlesbrough Tel:01642200495 ask for Matt.

Isotank and prestons of potto are taking on drivers, or reed boardall boroughbridge and fowler welch Washington if you dont mind travelling

Rew:

GavMc P11GT:

BPN UK Limited are looking for a container driver out of Middlesbrough Tel:01642200495 ask for Matt.

saw that in the outgate window at nsf teesport today. dayshift, no nights out iirc.
i’ve no idea who it is though.

gnoble:
Isotank and prestons of potto are taking on drivers, or reed boardall boroughbridge and fowler welch Washington if you dont mind travelling

I think Prestons are still only on about £6 an hour though