Any Brits on the port of Caen

Just wondering we’re all the Brits are been here since yesterday and seen no one. Plenty of spaniards and Portuguese but no Brits are they all on tonight’s boat

There will be a few of ours, and other fish men arriving any minute from Portsmouth. :slight_smile:

One of my mates coming back to UK on the afternoon boat.

But you’ll be mid channel by now eh pmsl

Ive just got into caen and parked up straight off the linkspan, the crossing was Portsmouth to caen 1445 and il be back on the 10ish caen to Portsmouth wed night.

Chalkie; You have seen Spanish and Portuguese registered trucks only.
The drivers are from South America for Spanish speaking countries and the Brazilians in the Portuguese trucks.
Or from Eastern Europe ,Ukraine or Russia.
If you speak to them they may show you an Id or licence from Chile,Argentina or Peru.

What about you tobes■■? Still on for the turks.

toby1234abc:
Chalkie; You have seen Spanish and Portuguese registered trucks only.
The drivers are from South America for Spanish speaking countries and the Brazilians in the Portuguese trucks.
Or from Eastern Europe ,Ukraine or Russia.
If you speak to them they may show you an Id or licence from Chile,Argentina or Peru.

You may of course be correct but I helped a PT registered lorry change his wheel in the parking just before Christmas and he was very Portuguese - even down to the swearing!

But I agree with your sentiment, truck reg does not necessarily match with the driver. Perhaps there should be a new, truck version of Collar and Cuffs not matching!

jessicas dad:
What about you tobes■■? Still on for the turks.

Been asked that a few times but fail to answer, wonder why ?