Any B&Q depots in south mids..?

I’ve been noticing alot of B&Q trucks recently, and wandered if there was a depot nearby–ish… ■■? I quite fancy getting back into curtainsiders once i’ve done my penence…

Anyone work(ed) for them…■■

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Jammymutt works for wincanton on the b & q contract so he might be able to help you, the only one i know near me is swindon, wilts.

Hi Ragtop,
There is a B&Q rdc that opened not long ago just off th A1 around Doncaster and there is one that I know in Coventry (near the airport) Siskin Parkway I think. This could be your Midlands one.
P.S. I read your earlier thread and you sound lovely to me, I found my 1st grey hair last week too. Put it down to bad lighting though and have not looked since. Seems to work this as its gone now.

Ragtop there are depots at;

Grantham, Doncaster, Coventry, Scunthorpe, Radlett, Branston, Chepstow, Swindon and Cambuslang.

I think they are all looking for drivers at the minute if any of them are near you let me know and i,ll try to get a name and number for you.

You mention curtains almost the whole fleet have air operated curtainsiders , that in itself is a whole new experiance but much easier than doing up all them stupid clips on the usual curtain wagons.

Hope this helps.

yeah the branston depot is within the vicinity of burton on trent

There is a B & Q at Draycott near Ashbourne too. It is a depot run by Hays, AGR.

Was this the one where the lady was treating the waiting truck drivers for a tenner? :stuck_out_tongue:

jammymutt:
Ragtop there are depots at;

Grantham, Doncaster, Coventry, Scunthorpe, Radlett, Branston, Chepstow, Swindon and Cambuslang.

I think they are all looking for drivers at the minute if any of them are near you let me know and i,ll try to get a name and number for you.

You mention curtains almost the whole fleet have air operated curtainsiders , that in itself is a whole new experiance but much easier than doing up all them stupid clips on the usual curtain wagons.

Hope this helps.

If you could get a Phone number for Chepstow Jammy I would be more than grateful.

Wayne

Wheel Nut:
There is a B & Q at Draycott near Ashbourne too. It is a depot run by Hays, AGR.

Was this the one where the lady was treating the waiting truck drivers for a tenner? :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i read that in the sun too malc! It was branston.
… I used to load there regularly for cambuslang… never got offered any “extras” though :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Was this the one where the lady was treating the waiting truck drivers for a tenner?

i think she was a trainee dentist or something, :exclamation: , they said that if they sacked all the people invovled with it they would have no staff left. :exclamation:

jammy if you could get me the number of branston it would be much appreciated

jon