Anti Brexit ?

According to a CNN poll last summer
edition.cnn.com/2020/06/25/uk/u … index.html
in the UK
35% are against the EU
57% are for the EU
Other polls at different times show different results of course.

Now that doesnt change where we are of course, but what of the future? Under article 49 we could join....the EU....again. [instituteforgovernment.org. ... joining-eu](https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/article-49-rejoining-eu) If we did though it wouldnt necessarily be back to how it was. It seems that we would lose the rebate we did have. And we would be expected to become (sooner or later) part of the Euro monetary zone, and possibly the Schengen zone?
Would all of those 57% want to go back in deeper than we were before?
Will the EU still be there if/when we do want to rejoin?

All a way off for now, but just some idling thoughts.

There’s an excellent documentary named “frozen” out there, apparently the theme tune was something of a hit. If only I could remember it’s name… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Spent a few minutes on Trucknet this morning, suddenlly got this idea to treat the Mrs to a new bottle of perfume. :sunglasses:

Couldn’t for the life of me find one called Ohffsnotagain. :smiley:

the maoster:
There’s an excellent documentary named “frozen” out there, apparently the theme tune was something of a hit. If only I could remember it’s name… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Narrated by John Thaw?

Anyway that film has had 4 (?) spin offs… :smiley:

And you two cant say it wasnt clear in the thread title.
Maybe a new Brenrty thread?

Franglais:
Narrated by John Thaw?

Spin offs are quite common when things are frozen. Badum tish.

the maoster:

Franglais:
Narrated by John Thaw?

Spin offs are quite common when things are frozen. Badum tish.

Brexit hasn`t raised the level of jokes here has it?

My own included of course. :smiley:

Franglais:

the maoster:

Narrated by John Thaw?

The old Ken Dodd gag…This years ice rink panto ‘‘■■■■ Whittington on ice’’ has been cancelled due to a thaw in the rink…,.the company instead has decided to put on ‘‘Cinderella on slush’’ :laughing:

I didnt intend for anyone to have a meltdown over this topic! Guess Ill be getting the cold shoulder now.

Icy what you did there.

It snow joke.

I’ll het my coat…