Answer please again if you would be so kind

I must get a law book to read…but in the mean time i shall ask on here…
yesterday afternoon i was running back to the yard and would not have made it in my driving time but sill had a 15 h speedover left so on 8h 15 m drive pulled into services a company car left our yard and meet me there i only was waiting 10 mins, i then drove the car back to the yard which only took 40 mins (its just over an hour by truck,)
Q1 does that 40 min driving time count towards my 90 fortnight?
Q2 as paper card was taken out and booked off in services do i record it in ink on the back of chart? if so as driving or other work?
and Q3 my weekend rest does not beguin till i get back to the yard and jump in my own car?
regards Malc

malcolmj:
I must get a law book to read…but in the mean time i shall ask on here…
yesterday afternoon i was running back to the yard and would not have made it in my driving time but sill had a 15 h speedover left so on 8h 15 m drive pulled into services a company car left our yard and meet me there i only was waiting 10 mins, i then drove the car back to the yard which only took 40 mins (its just over an hour by truck,)
Q1 does that 40 min driving time count towards my 90 fortnight?
Q2 as paper card was taken out and booked off in services do i record it in ink on the back of chart? if so as driving or other work?
and Q3 my weekend rest does not beguin till i get back to the yard and jump in my own car?
regards Malc

Q1 - no
Q2 - yes as other work
Q3 - correct

tank you ROG, so i could have driven right up to 9 hours (if within my 90 fortnight) and still drive a company car within my spreadover

malcolmj:
tank you ROG, so i could have driven right up to 9 hours (if within my 90 fortnight) and still drive a company car within my spreadover

Yes, as ROG said the car driving counts as other work and it would only be an issue if you had no ‘spreadover’ left.

Coffeeholic:
Yes, as ROG said

(in far east type voice) You have taught me well, O Master :exclamation:

ROG:
(in far east type voice) You have taught me well, O Master :exclamation:

:laughing: :laughing: (In far east type voice) Grasshopper, when you can take the disc/digicard from the master’s hand, it will be time for you to go. :wink: :grimacing: