Another working time?

is this ok work and drive about one hour then take a 45 break does this cover the working time breaks for the rest of the day

mikeaber:
is this ok work and drive about one hour then take a 45 break does this cover the working time breaks for the rest of the day

No

Why not ?
Go read what it says about the WTD

Especially the part about not working more than 6 hours without a break :unamused:

mikeaber:

It only covers the rest of the day if from the end of the 45 break you do not work/drive more than 6 hours

At no point in a shift should a driver work/drive more than 6 hours without at least a 15 min break

ok thanks

Peoplemisunderstand this a lot, so did I at the start. ROG is completely right say you work 6 hours and take a 45 min break then work another 6 hours you must take another break. I believe it is only 30 minutes though, I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong.

ash 001:
Peoplemisunderstand this a lot, so did I at the start. ROG is completely right say you work 6 hours and take a 45 min break then work another 6 hours you must take another break. I believe it is only 30 minutes though, I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong.

15 :smiley:

ash 001:

If you mean the break for the six hour rule it can be a 15 minute break.

yes 15 sorry my head has gone to mush

ash 001:
yes 15 sorry my head has gone to mush

I know the feeling well :grimacing: