Another week, another Ausfahrt

Another week of the same old thing.
I managed to get a weekend at the depot this weekend, popped into Brussels to spend the weekend with a mate there, and what did I spot? Yep, an old DAF 900, still in use by the fire brigade!

Plop saussy…What a thing to see in the supermarket… I had to get it didn’t I… :unamused:

Where am I?

Hint - the flags give it away a bit… :laughing:

One of the Tahlbrukke on the A45

And another

Wonder if I’d have time to phone the boss on the way down if I fell off■■?:lol:

Near the volvo plant in Gent

Old scanny still working hard in Bremen.

Hrm… Simon wondered what these were… so do I!

Concorde and russian clone… together in electric… nah… at Sinsheim

Reloading Heilbronn in the morning, and off back up to Belgium, and from there, who knows…

Must have missed you along the way somewhere,I loaded in Heilbronn on Monday afternoon.

Hehe, always the way isn’t it mate. I’ll PM you my number, gimme a bell sometime?

alilkat if you go to autohof kolb by the musem, you can get reduced tickets for entrance to that musem,well worth a vist,
nice photos by the way,

brit pete:
alilkat if you go to autohof kolb by the musem, you can get reduced tickets for entrance to that musem,well worth a vist,
nice photos by the way,

I went into that autohof in the late nineties and i remember it being one of the best id been in. Isnt there even a sauna in that one pete?

Wonder if I’d have time to phone the boss on the way down if I fell off■■?

You would have to be a quick dialler Allikat! :smiley:

I will have to be honest and say that
I ahave not been for a while and yes
they did have a sauna then, I have
just looked at their web site
HERE
AND they do not have it mentioned now
instead there are internet terminals,gameingmachines and a bigger place to eat , it vis a good place to stay over the weekend as the town is nearbye and
also as said the musem,