Another truck driver does us proud on radio ;-/

only the other week a truck driver on popmaster mustered a whopping 6 points… this fella was lucky to get his name right :unamused:

but today tops that, some “self employed” deiver from norfolk got on radio 1 with moyles, tells moyles hes a trucker then starts to get moyles all wound up over holidays, then you hear bleeps going off… whats that says moyles… other my other driver is having a pee… followed by shouts of “shut the door, shut the door” moyles then asks what if u cant get to a drop in your 4-30 drive time… the self employed driver says " if i cant make it i pull up, have a 30min break, then drive to the drop and then have another 15min break :blush: :blush: :blush:
no wonder people think were all crackers :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

glad it’s not just me that thinks the guy was a muppet, if i hadnt have been going down the M1 i’d have txt in to point out his mistake, but then again, he’s self employed, i’m pretty sure if vosa pull him and look, he’ll be looking for a new line of employment :unamused:

Haha! Glad it wasn’t just me shouting at the radio then… although Moyals rant about holidays was cracking had me in stitches :laughing:

But yeah… 30 min then a 15 :open_mouth:

I heard it too, the guy sounded a right ■■■■ greetin about his holidays compared to moyles’s. I thought moyles was proper going to rip him apart but you heard aled in the background calming him down :laughing:

The guy must get a ■■■■ load of infringements if he doesn’t even know the basics :open_mouth:

That was the best. when moyles asked him what he delivers and he said halal carcases. And theres his drivers mate having a ■■■■■ out the door, bet he dont wash his hands before he carries the next lot into the butchers, glad i aint a muslim :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

scania sam:
That was the best. when moyles asked him what he delivers and he said halal carcases. And theres his drivers mate having a ■■■■■ out the door, bet he dont wash his hands before he carries the next lot into the butchers, glad i aint a muslim :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I never even thought about that :laughing:

I hope he has alcohol wipes :laughing:

merc0447:
I hope he has alcohol wipes :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

dazaster:
only the other week a truck driver on popmaster mustered a whopping 6 points… this fella was lucky to get his name right :unamused:

but today tops that, some “self employed” deiver from norfolk got on radio 1 with moyles, tells moyles hes a trucker then starts to get moyles all wound up over holidays, then you hear bleeps going off… whats that says moyles… other my other driver is having a pee… followed by shouts of “shut the door, shut the door” moyles then asks what if u cant get to a drop in your 4-30 drive time… the self employed driver says " if i cant make it i pull up, have a 30min break, then drive to the drop and then have another 15min break :blush: :blush: :blush:

So you think this blokes a bit thick,excuse me but what is a ‘self employed deiver?’

I also heard this eejit this morning and wanted to hurl heavy stuff at the radio :unamused: :unamused:

Stereotype anyone :question:

haha just listened again as I was having a nap at that point in time as I ususally listen to the whole show, but once I have done my drop at 5am I then have to wait until 8 for my collection to open this week. What a tool.

its all done in the name of entertainment
the driver was being entertaining

another Chris who

bobbya:

dazaster:

So you think this blokes a bit thick,excuse me but what is a ‘self employed deiver?’

a person who supplies his services to more than one company in a 52 week period. and is also on self assesment.