Another trip with pics

Here`s a link to another one of my trips out here,

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55333

I stuck it in the other forum as a lot don`t seem to look in this one

Nice post niam some good pics too, how long did you stick it altogether with BFS? I had a mail from my mate over there yesterday he’s just packed in with them this week, I doubt they’ve got any drivers left now everyone who goes there sacks em off as soon as they can. Nice to see your in a Yank now too, I think if your over there its what you should be pointing, I passed my test over there in a Volvo I was gutted when I turned up & ended up in an FH as a learner driver even though it had a hood!

Fly sheet

I lasted 7 months with BFS fly sheet, couldn`t put up with them anymore me and another brit went in together to tell em to stick it they wernt to happy :laughing:

2 Germans also left the same week one lived near Calgary, after saying one collection with no tarping and hed bring it back to the yard so they gave him 6 pickups tarped, so now they have a truck that needs to be picked up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They just have no idea how to treat people to get the best out of em and i for one wont be doing the Tim Hortons run and bottle of scotch at crimbo just to get the work unlike some there.

Quite a long serving driver with BFS a full 7 months :smiley:

Yeah The Tim Hortons thing kind of got me too Chap they’re only ■■■■■■■ traffic clerks at the end of the day. I did 3 or 4 months with them & got mainly ■■■■ I did get a good bit further south than Fargo though!

Never mind Fella looks like your on the way up the employment ladder now & good luck with this job.

Fly sheet