Another strange camera

What’s this camera here? Looks like three lenses and it was quite high up on the lamp post?

Ive got incab cameras so I reached the point where any extra cameras are irrelevant,in my case…

There’s a slot at the bottom of the lamp post next to an eyepiece. If you put 50 pence in the slot, you’ll get breath-taking views of a broken society.

Quite high, could indicate seatbelt and phone misuse detection.

post up its location ,let the sabotage begin

Are you sure this guy is not on a wind up. He only asks about cameras. You should see cameras even in a car and know which is which.Dont tell me you only started seeing them when you became an hgv driver.

WheelsofCardiff:
Are you sure this guy is not on a wind up. He only asks about cameras. You should see cameras even in a car and know which is which.Dont tell me you only started seeing them when you became an hgv driver.

I wouldn’t asking about them if I’m not spotting them…
Haven’t seen this one before

Star down under.:
Quite high, could indicate seatbelt and phone misuse detection.

Yes perhaps given its height. Just not seen one like this before with the three lenses.

Thank you for at least answering my question.

There are countless images on t’intyweb of the 20 or more types of camera we might see on our roads, I’m sure if you’re that interested you could easily find your camera-in-question with an image search

I’d wager it’s just an ANPR camera, like the last item in this link
dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … t-you.html

ULEZ cameras being nicked…

By a team of n’er do wells.

facebook.com/yaliberty/vide … ef=sharing

Which led me…

Down another internet worm hole.

motorway.co.uk/ulez-checker?gcl … iant_Exact

Values of compliant cars are going up.

Ping network? commercialfleet.org/news/tr … iour-trial

yourhavingalarf:

Those things look cheap enough for national roll out for the coming road pricing (which is probably what they are really for), however more power to the elbows of the resistance, pics of skipfulls of the ripped out things would warm the cockles of the heart.

Juddian:

yourhavingalarf:

Those things look cheap enough for national roll out for the coming road pricing (which is probably what they are really for), however more power to the elbows of the resistance, pics of skipfulls of the ripped out things would warm the cockles of the heart.

This will…

Result in the Met forming a special anti-ULEZ n’er do well action team at a huge tax payer cost. It will achieve almost ■■■■ all.

In the meantime, more pensioners will become prisoners in their own home because of our lawless streets.

on the A12 into Colchester theres a burnt out camera been there ages got me thinking how did they manage that?

corij:
on the A12 into Colchester theres a burnt out camera been there ages got me thinking how did they manage that?

I can only…

Guess, diesel to keep it burning but petrol to get it going?