Another sat nav question

Been using a mates truck sat nav, cheap windows based one.
Was looking for similar but managed to aquire sygic truck for … erm free.
Anyone tried this app on a 7 inch tablet ? Thinking a cheap android tablet would give far better scope for movies etc.
Or would you guys say get a trucktable or similar ?

I use co pilot truck on my phone from appstore. Cost me £80. I might download it for my I pad but that’s like 10 inches and do the really wanna be dragging that around lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JaxDemon:
I use co pilot truck on my phone from appstore. Cost me £80. I might download it for my I pad but that’s like 10 inches and do the really wanna be dragging that around lol

I believe that sygic usually sets you back over £100 hence me trying it first before I puchase :wink:
Have it currently working on an old moto g phone and a samsung 10 inch tablet, neither of which…are ideal size.

It’s up to you which you get. Only issue I’ve had with copilot is it takes a while to redirect you and if your on a restricted road it takes off the highlight on the road.

You get that with aponia as well co pilot will allow you to route through restrictions

i use a 30 pound 7inch Chinese one never had any problem with it the screen is ■■■■ in the sun though but apart from that it serves me very well

just my 2pence

Am looking at getting the tom tom 6000 trucker. Does anyone know the cheapest place to get this sat nav

I bought a truckmate a day used that for a couple of weeks. I found it froze occasionally to the point I found I was nervous about relying on it. Not so much the software just the reliability of the satnav. Bought a trucker 6000. Definitely a better bit of kit and I feel I can rely on it…to a point. Needs setting up properly and will still want to take you down daft roads. It’s no substitute for making your own judgement based on road signage for example. Having said that I definitely feel better with it than with the truckmate.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk