Another quick is this legal?

I wish I could get 1 for £40 I totally agree with the test comment what I meant was how can they justify a cpc course when you can do 5 days all the same module instead of insisting you do all the 5 different ones then not be tested that’s why it’s a joke.its not worth the paper it’s written on.

By the way I wouldn’t be bothered failing it been driving 38 years and I retire in may so keep trucking big boy,and don’t forget to renew by 2019 :smiley:

I removed my comment on you didn’t want to stoop as low as that enjoy your trucking as I have it’s given me a good living and whatever you do don’t fail your cpc :smiley:

You also forgot to say how much money the goverment makes out of the cpc, and as for me renewing by 2019 i never did it in 2014 i quit driving when it came in for a job on the railways.

That makes sense now why your in favour of cpc because you can’t drive your probably earning a living passing on this useless information what the cpc is.i have never spoke to a driver who thinks the cpc has been a good thing it is all ■■■■■■■■ and if you was a driver you would agree you parasite

Carpo:
That makes sense now why your in favour of cpc because you can’t drive your probably earning a living passing on this useless information what the cpc is.i have never spoke to a driver who thinks the cpc has been a good thing it is all [zb] and if you was a driver you would agree you parasite

Insults now i must be getting to the truth. You say you have been driving 38 years but yet you could not answer a simple WTD question which is why the cpc is needed, just as you have still not said how much the goverment make on a days cpc training.

If you read my post before trying to answer you will see that i was a driver for quite a few years untill i left to work on the railways, I don’t earn any money from the cpc but after reading some of the questions asked on this forum i do think training for drivers has got to be a good thing and the cpc as it is now is wrong it needs to be tested.

Carpo:
No it’s not legal from the end of your break at 8.45 you’ve gone 6hours 10 minutes the 10 min break means nothing you’re 10 min over your 6hour wtd you needed a 30min break before 14.45hrs

What there saying is the 10mins doesn’t count towards working time regs so the op is legal dispite the break not being recorded the 10 mins stops the 6 hr clock

You think drivers need the cpc, well I think some companies might do aswell.

I saw on the drivers notice board of a large international parcel company, the words advising drivers that they need:

‘to have taken a 30 minutes break before 6 hours have elapsed’, in order to be compliant with wtd.

Apart from the fact that it’s 15 mins not 30, the wording implies that the break needs to be finished before 6 hours have elapsed.