Another professional driver failure

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-c … e-51082515

Not named yet, that’ll be an interesting one.

well its a uk unit,but itl be 50-50 to see if he ends up having a name that looks like an eye chart? :slight_smile:

in The lawless society that most people seem to want there wouldn’t be any police to deal with this and he’d still be on the road

The man’s…

A legend.

Why would they close the M6 at Jct. 2 because someone was having a cardiac arrest?(Original suspicion) This country has descended into the depths of cotton wool so deep, it is debateable if we shall ever become productive in any meaningful way ever again!

I can understand why so many turn to legal drugs when we are nannied so much that we are unable to make our own decisions any longer. :unamused:

Its pofesionall driver. Try spell checking. :frowning:

Rowley010:
in The lawless society that most people seem to want there wouldn’t be any police to deal with this and he’d still be on the road

He hasnt killed anyone, why are so many getting on his case? It wasnt the police who noticed erratic driving, it was the public. Interfering bunch of grasses!

Save someone else the trouble of typing it.

Rowley010:

But there weren’t any police to deal with this. It had to be brought to their attention by the public. Lucky he didn’t kill anyone first.

Franglais:

Rowley010:

He hasnt killed anyone, why are so many getting on his case? It wasnt the police who noticed erratic driving, it was the public. Interfering bunch of grasses!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
he most likely wouldnt condone drunk driving himself when he was sober,but once your ■■■■■■ out of your ■■■■ then you see things in a different perspective,
if it wasnt for the touts,grasses and would be road commanders,then it would be a non event.

actually it was a non event other than plod pandering to snowflakes and making a mountain out of a molehill again.

Save someone else the trouble of typing it.

Rowley010:

Who tf are these ‘‘people’’ you keep rabbiting on about exactly?
And ‘‘most’’ people??..seriously?
Which planet does this apply to exactly? …Planet Rowley by any chance?

One or two on here (including usually me) dare to question your beloved world of authoritarianism and point out some of the true agendas in many cases…, and you always jump on your usual hobby horse.
No doubt Jakey will be along shortly to back you up to continue your newly found on line bromance. :unamused:

Of course nobody with a brain wants a total lawless society ffs, in terms of both civil and traffic situations.
This clown should be banned from truck driving for life and jailed.
So ffs Rowley give it a rest, :unamused: eh?

robroy:

Rowley010:

One or two on here (including usually me) dare to question your beloved world of authoritarianism and point out some of the true agendas in many cases…, and you always jump on your usual hobby horse.
No doubt Jakey will be along shortly to back you up to continue your newly found on line bromance. :unamused:

Of course nobody with a brain wants a total lawless society ffs, in terms of both civil and traffic situations.

You and your little followers such as diesel dog. That’s who these anti police people are. Or would you actually agree they are worth having in a situation like this?

But remember they are “proper drivers” that live in the real world. :laughing: Or is that just an excuse for them to break the law and make it sound ok?

I would say proper drivers stick to the rules (even though they might not agree with them always) and drive professionally trying desperately to compensate for all the goons on the road. :wink:

Rowley010:

robroy:

Rowley010:

You and your little followers such as diesel dog. That’s who these anti police people are. Or would you actually agree they are worth having in a situation like this?

‘‘My little followers’’…grow up ffs. :unamused:
This forum is getting more like a kids playground every day. :unamused:

We’ve got overgrown schoolgirls wetting their knickers over other drivers who call themselves legends, we’ve got easily offended snowflakes over dubious comments, we have the offended by proxy, and we have you and your mates who obey everything at the drop of a hat without question … a la ‘The teacher said so, it must be right, so we must do it’’ scenario. :unamused:

If anybody is ‘Anti Police’, it must be down to bad experiences with them, nobody dislikes another for no reason.

Christ,.I remember when truckers were macho testosterone laden men, who could take banter knocks and insults on the chin, at what point did the infestation of the PC, the yes man, the weasley grass, the terminally obedient, and the snowflake come about.? :unamused:
Also wtf has this to do with some ■■■■■■■■ who should not be allowed on the road.

robroy:

Rowley010:

robroy:

Rowley010:

We’ve got overgrown schoolgirls wetting their knickers over other drivers who call themselves legends, we’ve got easily offended snowflakes over dubious comments, we have the offended by proxy, and we have you and your mates who obey everything at the drop of a hat without question … a la ‘The teacher said so, it must be right, so we must do it’’ scenario. :unamused:

If anybody is ‘Anti Police’, it must be down to bad experiences with them, nobody dislikes another for no reason.

Christ,.I remember when truckers were macho testosterone laden men, who could take banter knocks and insults on the chin, at what point did the infestation of the PC, the yes man, the weasley grass, the terminally obedient, and the snowflake come about.? :unamused:
Also wtf has this to do with some ■■■■■■■■ who should not be allowed on the road.

Well your wrong there because I can and do question something that’s wrong. But I don’t go crying about a speeding fine because I went through a smart motorway sign at 55mph that said 40mph at the time and say how it’s not fair and they are all out to get me.

I don’t run with an unstrapped load then moan about the DVSA bloke has never driven a truck when they fine me.

I have no issue with sticking to the rules but I will question something when it’s not right, as I have with “jokes” about cancer on this forum

keep it back on topic chaps??
it now says he was almost 3 times over the limit so thats just plod making mountains about molehills again.
under 3 times is around 6 pints so hardly enough for anyone to be unable to stand and falling down drunk.
just another clickbait for the snowflake lemmings amongs us to tut tut and dear me at.

Rowley010:

Rowley010:

robroy:

Rowley010:

Well your wrong there because I can and do question something that’s wrong. But I don’t go crying about a speeding fine because I went through a smart motorway sign at 55mph that said 40mph at the time and say how it’s not fair and they are all out to get me.

I don’t run with an unstrapped load then moan about the DVSA bloke has never driven a truck when they fine me.

Neither do I :neutral_face: …so what’s your point here exactly.■■?

Point is that your always the first to start the whole it’s all money making stuck record comments that make me yawn. My point in response is always just stick to the rules and you won’t get fined. It has to be enforced somehow and money is the only way most people understand.

dieseldog999:
keep it back on topic chaps??
it now says he was almost 3 times over the limit so thats just plod making mountains about molehills again.
under 3 times is around 6 pints so hardly enough for anyone to be unable to stand and falling down drunk.
just another clickbait for the snowflake lemmings amongs us to tut tut and dear me at.

6 pints :open_mouth: Jesus wept, i’d be struggling to walk after the 2nd, and i’d never manage 6 pints unless i took 4 of 'em into the bog, pointed Percy at the porcelain propped mesen against the wall and guzzled the rest with a constant flow method. :blush:

Rowley010:
Point is that your always the first to start the whole it’s all money making stuck record comments that make me yawn. My point in response is always just stick to the rules and you won’t get fined. It has to be enforced somehow and money is the only way most people understand.

Well at least I only make you yawn… :smiley:
I’d like to bet you make 99% on here yawn (including my quote;…‘little followers’ :laughing: ) with your subservient goody goody views.
:laughing: