Another planner from the zb school of idiots

I’m loaded at Morpeth , I’m starting 3 am for acwakfield , should be at Wakefield for 6/7 , then he said he’d sort me out a job , I said I’m out of hours at 16.00 so need to be in yard by 15.30 , ok he says

No. One. Cares…

switchlogic:
No. One. Cares…

Awwwwwwwwwww

switchlogic:
No. One. Cares…

+1

Was this you rushing about this afternoon ? Just a quick idea no doubt you have a phone call your man and query it, it may get scrubbed. Could of done that whilst you were putting the boot in on here to him

Easy day…

:laughing:

switchlogic:
No. One. Cares…

His poor wife will be in tears, ta. :unamused: you’re ruthless Luke haha

Voltaic… you’ll be in and out in 30 mins and you can sit in the cab to sulk. I reckon you’ll make it home.

I’ve had it like that before. The load is going to Dagenham and you will drop it in Newark to give you a load “home” as my planner puts it

switchlogic:
No. One. Cares…

Excuse me Luke, some of us do in fact care, some of us work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern and have no idea what day of the week it is usually, but thanks to kind souls like dopey here we at least get to know when Friday is looming :wink:

Oh Reef you ■■■■■ :smiley:

kcrussell25:
I’ve had it like that before. The load is going to Dagenham and you will drop it in Newark to give you a load “home” as my planner puts it

This

switchlogic:
No. One. Cares…

You cared enough to spent the time to look at the post and type a your reply.

dozy:
I’m loaded at Morpeth , I’m starting 3 am for acwakfield , should be at Wakefield for 6/7 , then he said he’d sort me out a job , I said I’m out of hours at 16.00 so need to be in yard by 15.30 , ok he says

I not sure in what depo you work.But if from Rugby thst back to Rugby and go home.Another driver taked to Dagenham.

Free steak and leg over at Grantham perhaps for some lucky fellow :smiley:

largebloke1969:
Free steak and leg over at Grantham perhaps for some lucky fellow :smiley:

I’ve already had the call, been told she’ll be in stockings and sussies too. :slight_smile:

Typical, dozy that’s a get you back to yard load,so you finish Friday, but dozy has read it wrong and thinks he’s got to deliver it,

Back to Newark, into office, tell them that load for Dagenham is over their, I’m off home bye.

biggriffin:
Typical, dozy that’s a get you back to yard load,so you finish Friday, but dozy has read it wrong and thinks he’s got to deliver it,

Back to Newark, into office, tell them that load for Dagenham is over their, I’m off home bye.

Simy some driver want Friday 12+shift .But if planner give 9 hours shift that they will cry anyway.

beefy4605:

switchlogic:
No. One. Cares…

+1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this weeks #1 post sofar. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

beefy4605:

switchlogic:
No. One. Cares…

+1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^