Another one rolls over

Another roundabout rollover.

edp24.co.uk/1.4189802

Little Chef waitress “Who ordered the side dish of scrap metal” ? :sunglasses:

Tippers have a high centre of gravity, therefore when negotiating roundabouts it is imperative that the road speed is reduced to offset the centrifugal force that is being applied to the vehicle. Stops a tipper vehicle becoming a tipped over vehicle… simples!!! :wink:

Here we go again & again & again & again & again & again--------------
I’m getting bored with it now, when will these Top Class 1 Drivers realise that you need to slow down on roundabouts.
It’s no good all the Excuse Warriors coming on blaming it on being cut up or a tyre blowing out or clipping the kerb or the load shifted or Aliens or Volcanoes- what ever- SLOW DOWN !!!

Wouldn’t have fancied all that shrapnel being thrown at me while walking to work anyway, good job it was early…

Why so long to clear it up local gypsies would of had it cleared up in an hour

I love Burger King [emoji39]

Pimpdaddy:
I love Burger King [emoji39]

Yeah he’s not bad, but he does swear a lot and go on about us thick drivers quite a bit. :wink:

LIBERTY_GUY:
Little Chef waitress “Who ordered the side dish of scrap metal” ? :sunglasses:

Tippers have a high centre of gravity, therefore when negotiating roundabouts it is imperative that the road speed is reduced to offset the centrifugal force that is being applied to the vehicle. Stops a tipper vehicle becoming a tipped over vehicle… simples!!! :wink:

mmmmmmm :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saw a deer with it’s arse knocked off what must have been a couple of hundred yards short of that roundabout last friday night.

They only put the “Animals” signs up recently, but I would say that the risks from having a deer run out in front of you when you have a top heavy load as well - are worth considering here.
There are no street lights down the new stretch of Elvedon bypass.

Winseer:
Saw a deer with it’s arse knocked off what must have been a couple of hundred yards short of that roundabout last friday night.

They only put the “Animals” signs up recently, but I would say that the risks from having a deer run out in front of you when you have a top heavy load as well - are worth considering here.

There`s always one !!! , what part of slow down at roundabouts don’t you understand ■■?.

shugg:

Winseer:

There`s always one !!! , what part of slow down at roundabouts don’t you understand ■■?.

I forgot to add ‘No arsed Deer’ to the list of excuses. [emoji6]