Another one looking for euro work

kindle530:
Anyone got a pic of Insight Tnspt, ive done plenty of Euro but have never heard of 'em, (not that im after a job) just curious to who they are.

look at hombres avatar or imagine, old white magnums with UK SPAIN UK written across the front pulling the scabbiest trailers seen in a long while

kindle530:
Anyone got a pic of Insight Tnspt, ive done plenty of Euro but have never heard of 'em, (not that im after a job) just curious to who they are.

insight.jpg

On Ebay at the moment.

thanks for that…
them 'ol nails, yeah,i remember seeing one once nr Madrid, surprised it made it there!
and one in UK loading groupage with one of the scabbiest euroliners ive ever seen.

Did my first trip out for gilders this week and thoroughly enjoyed it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Loaded kenilworth wednesday for liege and koln and reloaded hieden for newmarket and tipped friday late afternoon :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I forgot to take the camera so no pics this time :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
I will take it next trip out and then you lot can edjumiacate me on how to upload pictures :confused:

:open_mouth: