Another one goes

bit.ly/17aPXyW

After the recent spate of hauliers going under that have been in these pallet networks, it looks like the only people making money from them is the people who own the hubs, not the transport companies that actually deliver the goods

shuttlespanker:
After the recent spate of hauliers going under that have been in these pallet networks, it looks like the only people making money from them is the people who own the hubs, not the transport companies that actually deliver the goods

I was thinking along the same lines, must be at least 8 of these boys gone pop the last two years.

One of the pallet networks regularly calls into where I work to ask if we will take over from the people from around the corner whom they are not happy with. The boss quickly looks at the figures and then tells them to forget it as their is no way he can make any money from it.

How does a hub get “unhappy” with a local rollup unit? :confused: :question:

Winseer:
How does a hub get “unhappy” with a local rollup unit? :confused: :question:

Easy, poor attitude to other network members. Failing deliveries repeatedly. Failure to clear overspill. Poor attitude from office staff towards HUB staff. It doesn’t take much to become the black sheep in a pallet network.

I’m still looking for the white sheep… :neutral_face: