Another one departed too soon

This was from yesterday’s accident M5 near Thornbury, RIP Trev. :frowning:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24745723
Sorry if it’s been done already.

RIP Trevor

Hiya …a sad day. rest in peace trevor.another one gone far to young.
John

Don’t suppose anyone knows who he worked for do they ?

R.I.P Trevor condolences to his family at this sad time.

bald bloke:

he looks so familar just wont click at mo !!

He hit a Framptons over night Palletline double decker.With the over night road closures there was slowing traffic or stationary coming off at the exit.The Framptons lorry was then pushed in to a van in front.Those two drivers were not hurt.
It seems the driver that died was on the limiter when he hit the trailer.The air ambulance attended but it was too late to save him.

pimmer73:

bald bloke:

he looks so familar just wont click at mo !!

Might have been a bulk company there’s a few of them round Crediton.

When i went past yesterday morning their was an APC parcel trailer with a cab chassis attached. The cab was in the back of the Framptons parcel trailer. I did not see a van.

RIP Trev, condolences to his family.

bristolron:
When i went past yesterday morning their was an APC parcel trailer with a cab chassis attached. The cab was in the back of the Framptons parcel trailer. I did not see a van.

RIP Trevor
think they use to park up at a garage on the A38 between junc27 and wellington :confused:

wildfire:

bristolron:

RIP Trevor
think they use to park up at a garage on the A38 between junc27 and wellington :confused:

The old Foden garage at Burlescombe?

Night driving is dangerous, I should know been doing it 3 years. Sad news, hope his family can move on and keep hold of their memories.

R i p another sad day for the haulage industry with the one on the m25 as well and condolences to the drivers family’s

bristolron:

If it was a APC trailer then the haulier was almost certainly Randall Transport of Umberleigh, Devon.

On the Bbc website there is a photo of the the deceased driver who loved his job.Rip Trevor.