Another one bites the dust.

I see that another one of our famous Hauliers as gone by the way side
Emmerdale Haulage as gone into administration due to in house wrangle and power struggle hope those drivers get what they are owed.
My bet is that give it a day or so and they will be up and running again under another name , watch this space โ– โ– ? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Donโ€™t worrie prob be a management buyout in time for the omnibus episode

I have not watched it in years but if Stobarts are doing the Lever Brothers and the Palmolive contracts then they probably couldnโ€™t compete. The jobs (z.b.)

Havenโ€™t seen it for years, but it always made me laugh when the transport firm used that old bird in a boiler suit that was shacked up with Zak Dingle as their maintenance contractor, especially as she was a pig farmer before that :laughing:

BIG AW:
Emmerdale Haulage as gone into administration due to in house wrangle and power struggle hope those drivers get what they are owed.
My bet is that give it a day or so and they will be up and running again under another name , watch this space โ– โ– ? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

They was up and running again in the same episode lol

BIG AW:

Youโ€™d better put up a link to support this rumour or the mods will pull this topic!!::lol::lol::lol: