Another newby in need of advice

Hi all.

As of today, I’ve only the Mod 4 to go, passed theory/H.P, driving(one minor on third test) and the Mod 2 today.

What I want to know is…my licence needs the photograph updating. Usually the examiner sends the licence away when you pass but as I had the Mod 2 booked, he advised me to keep the licence, get the mod 2 & 4 done and send licence off.

The other day I was looking on the net about the digi card. Would it be worth me ordering one off them in the first instance and secondly, could I use one form to get the digi card, the entitlements put onto the licence and get the photo changed.

Also, I’m looking into doing flat-bed recovery work, does anyone have any advice on the job.

Thanks in advance.

Dan!!

I would send off the lot - licence both parts - blue pass cert - digi application form - new photo - all at the same time in the same registered envelope but scan them first into your PC in case of a ■■■■ up

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Rog for that.

What happens about the DQC card? Do I have to send off for that or do the DVLA sort that out? I understand i need to pay for a replacement but what about the initial card?

Added = I’ve just been looking at the Digicard form online and it’s different to the one for a new photo, there is a payment needed for each and they both go to different addresses, from what I know of the govermental system, I don’t believe that if I posted it all together, that it would go to the correct offices with the correct payments etc etc…

Also, I’ve been looking at the questions for the MOD 4, there’s not much different on them from the questions that you have to answer for the driving test. Am I missing something here? Putting your head into the questions and the book, is it that hard to fail?