another newbie

FAILED absolutely gutted 9 minors 2 serious.1st serious was my own stupidity i had to turn right at a mini island where on the exit their are two lanes, the left lane is left turn only with a 7.5t weight limit so I knew I needed the right hand lane but like a fool I signalled left to exit the island and left it on as i moved over to the right.
2nd serious was control,steering, examiner said I was wrestling with wheel and over correcting when handling hazards. :cry:
My instuctor told me to phone clearstone as soon as I got home to book a retest, I am now waiting for a call back :unamused:

sorry to hear your news mate.

they say we learn from our mistake and the better drivers past 2nd time.

Can you reccomend your instructor though - are they a good outfit.

once again sorry about your news.

jase

alright jase I’m feeling better now, Clearstone have called me back now and are contacting CLG to arrange a retest. I really can’t fault either company,
Dave ,my instructor at CLG is spot on with everything,full of hints & advice.I only got 16 hours training because thats what Clearstone allocate for each trainee but if you go direct to CLG you get 20 hours,but bear in mind with Clearstone i get 2 retests&2extra 4 hour sessions included.

hope this helps

Sorry to hear about your test :frowning:

Thanks for that mrpj it’s just made me more determined to succeed next time :slight_smile:

I know it,s been a while since my first posts, I’ve had my second cat c retest today and passed with only 6 minors. I’ve been buzzin all day.At one stage after my first retest I nearly gave up because it seemed impossible, but when the examiner asked for my license today I could of kissed him(not in a gay way :blush: )
Anyway it gets better I phoned all my family to let them know and a couple of mates one of whom is a mechanic, it turns out his boss was looking for a recovery driver and he’s given me start. I know the hours are dodgy but the moneys ok and you take the truck home. Today has been a good day. :smiley:

Congratulations, made up for ya! :slight_smile: And tro get a job offer the same day…someone up there is obviously looking after you :slight_smile:

Well done!

Steve

Cheers steve, I still can’t believe it myself.I’ve got a week and a half of my redundancy notice left to do, I went in this morning and tried to book the last week off as holiday but my boss says he will let me know.With a bit more luck I could finish this friday. :smiley:

Thanks again

sean