Another load stolen

from curries of Dumfries last night, £250,000 of vodka right out the yard again :smiley:

its Christmas :wink:

Office party?

Are they ■■■■■■■ retarded, what is wrong with them :confused:

Paying peanuts will leave you open to monkey business!

Heard it on the news this morning, is this not the 3rd in about 5 years from the same yard?

Its them Dirty Russians again , Police are looking for a gang of thieves with very square heads, bit of Racism and Ethnic prejudice thrown in for light hearted good measure :smiley:

merc0447:
Heard it on the news this morning, is this not the 3rd in about 5 years from the same yard?

think its been at least 3 lol, this one was from there irongray rd depot though, got to be an inside job.

I suppose that when their insurance company gets the claim, yet again, they will tell them to supply extra security, or they wont pay out, that’s the only way, hit them where it hurts. But I suppose that because its near xmas, and people in the know, or word of mouth etc, that high value loads will go missing, its a time of year when all thieves are on full alert, and a good game plan for drivers not to tell others whats on board. I knew a company who would carry such high value loads, and yet use taut liners, and not boxes, a bit foolish if you ask me, but each to their own.

They had two trailers taken in one hit about 3 years ago.

Also had two attempted thefts one only two months ago, both tractor units recovered. Stolen from down south iirc.

Now this one but from a different yard.

this is starting to become an annual event. :smiley:

Brilliant:lol:

TTX boy:
this is starting to become an annual event. :smiley:

what? :sunglasses: the Xmas party :laughing: the drinks are on me! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: inside job for sure! :wink:

I’m pretty sure they had the same thing last year!

NewLad:
I’m pretty sure they had the same thing last year!

I refer the honourable gentleman to the post four places above! ^^^^^^.

Didn’t they have a load of whisky ‘hijacked’ from cairn lodge a couple years back aswell?

You couldn’t make it up, inept .com

Laughing stock. Physical guards are a must. The cost of guards will offset any lost contract from this customer and ultimately others.