Another job with amazing wages

Are the collective still going to cast a vote when the day comes?

I will spoil my ballot paper to show my contempt for their contempt.

We really do need to remember this when the day comes, as if we do nothing, it will just continue.

DrivingMissDaisy:

Slackbladder:
I forsee a stampede of newly arrived European colleagues beating a path to Manchester, they will think they’ve won the lottery.

Well another 200,000 have arrived in the past year thanks to our EU sponsorship…

.when people come to ENgland ,first aplly for National insurance numbers.yes governments can count -how many.but for different reason to many,many people from Eastern Europian leaving UK,up to 30 50 percent ready gone.but if people leaving don t need report to any one.at airport nobody check.so now in Uk much more less people from Eastern Europian ,than by statistic.

second some Uk city council,NHS use this situation and fraud money from goverment.if Europian come to here,go to doctor registration .after doctors received some money for each people ,but this people ready gone to somewhere.
so by my main government must check statistic and simply introduces much more strong checking sistems

So you’re saying that 30% to 50% of Europeans have left to go elsewhere, & the government don’t know that or care enough to tell us when it’s such a hot topic. I’m sorry but if they don’t know then how come you do?

because if people decide leave Uk forevers or for couple years,just buy tickets and go.not need to report to anyone.if decide back to Uk,now problem,don t need report to any one who i back again.but when people cross airport border nobody ask,record -you come from holiday or you live here.people leave UK -same,nobody ask -you fligh from UK forevers or just for holiday.Eastern Europian now have here just pasport from some country and National insuranse numbers.in 2004-2006 was sistems -must registerd at Home office when come to UK and first one years if change job must be reported to Home office.but now-nothing