Another hours question/have i screwed up

have i calculated this correctly

last week full weekly rest then worked monday off tues - sun
this week working mon - wed off thurs-fri (full weekly rest) work sat and sun
next week work mon- thurs off fri and sat (full weekly rest)
following week work sun - fri
week after reduced weekly rest work sun - fri

I will then hopefully be back on the 5 - 6 days per week rota

the 2 sticking points to me are this week/ next week and the reduced rest in a fortnights time.

cooper1203:

the 2 sticking points to me are this week/ next week and the reduced rest in a fortnights time.

Can I assume you only worked on monday and had tuesday to sunday off :question:

ROG:

cooper1203:

If assumption is as the above then …

last week full weekly rest then worked monday off tues - sun = REGULAR WEEKLY REST FOR WEEK ENDING AND WEEK STARTING
this week working mon - wed off thurs-fri (full weekly rest) work sat and sun = EXTRA REGULAR WEEKLY REST TAKEN
next week work mon- thurs off fri and sat (full weekly rest) = REGULAR WEEKLY REST
REDUCED WEEKLY REST HERE
REGULAR WEEKLY REST NEEDED AT THIS POINT

ROG:

yes i only worked the monday

thanks for your answer i get my self ■■■■■■■ in knots jumping between regular weeks (calender) tacho weeks and the days i acctualy work. i assume by the end of these weeks i can go back on my mon - fri so i get my reduced rest compensation in then sun to fri rinse and repeat

cooper1203:

ROG:

yes i only worked the monday

thanks for your answer i get my self ■■■■■■■ in knots jumping between regular weeks (calender) tacho weeks and the days i acctualy work. i assume by the end of these weeks i can go back on my mon - fri so i get my reduced rest compensation in then sun to fri rinse and repeat

After taking a regular weekly rest at the end of your timeline then you can go back to mon to sat and mon to fri in alternating weeks

I thought supermarket deliveries were the best job going ( or have I got the wrong person ) , because if that is a suoermarket drivers rosta , no thanks , it’s all over the place
I’d take a general mon -fri ( or my mon- wed ) over that any day

yes its a supermarket i work for (via agency) however the rosta is my choice due to ongoing building work.

cooper1203:
yes its a supermarket i work for (via agency) however the rosta is my choice due to ongoing building work.

Oh right , I’m agency , basically general / fridges , I’ve told the plasters / electrician / window fitters coming in over the next month I work Monday- wed so they can come Thursday or Friday
All been fine

cooper1203:

Oh right , I’m agency , basically general / fridges , I’ve told the plasters / electrician / window fitters coming in over the next month I work Monday- wed so they can come Thursday or Friday
All been fine

well as i work mon-fri i have to have days off… like most people I just chose to work shifts around them that i wouldnt normaly work (ie saturdays) so i didnt miss out.