Another HGV driver died yesterday

Jumping to conclusions is stupid. He could have had mechanical failure. He could have had a blow out. He could have swerved to avoid a car cutting him up (that slip road goes from 2 lanes into 1 virtually on the bend). The police have appealed for witnesses, they obviously don’t know the full picture. Shall I point them to the judge and jury here as some of you seem to know what happened ?

Let’s just put this video up (it’s been on here many times before). No doubt there will be some of you who blame the truck driver for falling asleep or swerving or maybe not paying attention. 7 people died in this. The reality : The left suspension strut collapsed. If you watch the 2 cars heading away from the camera, both end up underneath the trailer in an instant. The 2nd car driver is stupidly tailgaiting, does that mean he deserves to die ? No it doesn’t. I think we all agree he deserves a bit of a fright to make him think but if your wishing death on someone you don’t know for a bit of stupidity then you need to check your own morals imo.

Conor:

Seagoon:

ukthugz:
rip steering wheel attendant

Why did you find it necessary to be insulting?

Why do you think we should feel sorry for a muppet who was entirely responsible for his own demise? Only good thing about it was he didn’t take anyone else out with him.

I’m from Yorkshire, the same as you Connor, but after reading your comment . . . . . . . . I wish I wasn’t.
You shoud be ashamed, I am ! :cry:
RIP Drive

You can’t even have a RIP thread without some ■■■■■■■■ posting ■■■■ :unamused:

Conor:

Seagoon:

ukthugz:

Why do you think we should feel sorry for a muppet who was entirely responsible for his own demise? Only good thing about it was he didn’t take anyone else out with him.

Have some f$%&ing respect you sad excuse for a human. He was a friend of mine and a very good driver ,he has had a bad time of late having not long buried his two kids :cry: he was on o/t to pay for funeral.
Do you feel like a muppet now conor :imp: try saying what you did to his widow .
RIP TOM you will be sadly missed :cry:

comet:

Conor:

Seagoon:

ukthugz:

Have some f$%&ing respect you sad excuse for a human. He was a friend of mine and a very good driver ,he has had a bad time of late having not long buried his two kids :cry: he was on o/t to pay for funeral.
Do you feel like a muppet now conor :imp: try saying what you did to his widow .

Jeez your mate has had to deal with some terrible grief. :frowning:

RIP Tom.

James Bateman2:

comet:

Conor:

Seagoon:

ukthugz:

Jeez your mate has had to deal with some terrible grief. :frowning:

RIP Tom.

Very sad indeed :frowning:

Strange how some can’t just pay some respect.

Rest in peace mate.

Conor:

Seagoon:

ukthugz:

Lets hope its you next. We can have a BBQ and crack open some beers and celebrate one less bell end on earth.

Too young to die.RIP Driver.

r.i.p drive. if its the one i seen, the wagon was on its side on the exit slip road just off the a580.just past homebargains rdc. he was heading for m57. rolled over on first bend.whatever happened dosn’t matter now, he won’t be going home,ever. so sad that so many have died last year and now this year too. just takes one small mistake from any of us and bad things happen.

Imagine having to bury 2 kids. One is bad enough FFS! I found it really hard to concentrate when my lad died. Sad story indeed. :cry:

RIP drive.
I wonder if he was wearing his seat belt?

This is very sad ,bloke goes to work to pay his way and earn a crust ,then ends up dying ,lets hope he’s back with his kids …RIP

kr79:

Conor:

Seagoon:

ukthugz:

Lets hope its you next. We can have a BBQ and crack open some beers and celebrate one less bell end on earth.

+1

RIP DRIVE! :cry:

Conor:

Seagoon:

ukthugz:

Nobody should be surprised by the above post. Conor is usually one of the first to post a snide remark or put down when anyone dares to ask a question on here.
RIP Drive. In the circumstances mentioned, you’d think it was a script from a soap opera it’s that unbelievable.

Merseyside Police tweeted a link to this :

merseyside.police.uk/news/la … 28113.aspx

I knew this lad to say hello to, I’ve only just seen his pic on this site. He seemed a nice friendly fella. RIP mate.

RIP driver thoughts and preyers with your family,

I think a few people on here need to take a look at themselves , INNOCENT until proven guilty !
And that’s even saying there was any fault. Lets just leave the investigating to the cops.

R I p
I am finding it hard to come on this forum of late I cant believe some people are actualy in the same job as me.Like most on here we go out to do the job and get home safely to our family and friends,some people need to look at themselves and think did I really say that .

Seems most of the bottom of the barrel dwell amongst these pages, vote with your fingers and type elsewhere which is what I intend to do, the door won’t even be close enough to slam me in the back on the way out.