Another "Gassing"

Seems the Tupperware convention are candidates to the magic “Gassing”. I thought all rumours of this magic gas were firmly shot down as an impossibility.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … yland.html

seems real enough to me,and also the frog plod seem to know it happens…so it happens…
i posted a advert from gumtree a while ago for gas advertising to do the same knockout job…a few folk saw it,before it got removed…so as far as im concerned,it happens…or can someone prove it dont?

im away for a cuppa now…kindly start debating amongst yourself till i get back with my bikkies… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
seems real enough to me,and also the frog plod seem to know it happens…so it happens…
i posted a advert from gumtree a while ago for gas advertising to do the same knockout job…a few folk saw it,before it got removed…so as far as im concerned,it happens…or can someone prove it dont?

im away for a cuppa now…kindly start debating amongst yourself till i get back with my bikkies… :slight_smile:

The gassing debate has been done to death on here, the only thing I would say, just because somebody says they sell a knockout gas doesn’t mean it actually works. I bought a can of Lynx once and didn’t get any more attention from women than I normally do (so that was zero) :frowning: despite what it shows in the adverts. :laughing:

well you could well be correct there,though the cops seem to know it happens…
on the does what it says on the lable bit,then ive tried using this stuff in rdc waiting rooms,truckstops,and even resorted to sptaying it on the laptop,but it also seems innefective …

I can see the mistake you made Dieseldog. For RDC’s you need the industrial strength stuff, but only use it you are wearing full PPE. :laughing:

dieseldog999:
well you could well be correct there,though the cops seem to know it happens…
on the does what it says on the lable bit,then ive tried using this stuff in rdc waiting rooms,truckstops,and even resorted to sptaying it on the laptop,but it also seems innefective …

In RDC waiting rooms it needs to be added to drinks to be effective mate as most of the hardened ones have become immune to the spray…

muckles:
[

The gassing debate has been done to death on here, the only thing I would say, just because somebody says they sell a knockout gas doesn’t mean it actually works. I bought a can of Lynx once and didn’t get any more attention from women than I normally do (so that was zero) :frowning: despite what it shows in the adverts. :laughing:

Just buying the Can is no good, you have to spray it on yourself in order that it might have some effect :laughing: