Another Flying Ferrari?

Was this his mate / brother…■■?

shropshirestar.com/news/loc … -pictures/

easy things to lose control of, especially in the wet.

At least he can see hie car.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- … ia-260-000

On days like this! :slight_smile:

I passed this northbound just after it happened, no police or ambulance there, and it was making a very nice column of black smoke. Passed it southbound about an hour later and it certainly looked a mess, he was lucky to get out without any injuries as it’s a fair drop into that field.

Just another f-in idiot with more money than driving ability who thinks he can use a public road like a bloody race track.
Good luck trying to get insurance on the next one you prick! :laughing:

Gembo:
Just another f-in idiot with more money than driving ability who thinks he can use a public road like a bloody race track.

To be fair those with class and money know that a Ferrari ( and a Lambo ) should have 12 cylinders and its engine in the front.

carandclassic.co.uk/car/C892525

carandclassic.co.uk/car/C769609

As opposed to those cheap and nasty twitchy mid engined things.Mix that with modern day drivers,who don’t go by the mantra of slow in fast out and that mid engine cars might have a bit more margin before they let go at either end but when they do they will be going faster and the fact that front engined has more straight line stability and is more stable under braking and has more weight on its steered wheels,it’s all a recipe for disaster.As for nutters using the roads like race tracks,cutting corners on the wrong side of the road is one of the most dangerous aspects of that which seems to be on the increase now to silly levels.

Gembo:

As wrong on every level as it may be mate, I don’t think that a man who can afford to buy and run a Ferrari will quibble too much about his insurance premiums.

I hope he had GAP insurance lol…Wonder how long it will take to get a replacement ,not your average 3 months from date of order car

the maoster:

Gembo:

As wrong on every level as it may be mate, I don’t think that a man who can afford to buy and run a Ferrari will quibble too much about his insurance premiums.

A mate of mine set up his own wholesale shop at 18 and by 22 could afford a ferrari 458, his insurance was £12k for the year :open_mouth: :laughing:

Sadly his accident will affect all our insurance policies ,as we all pay for it

“The crash caused significant damage to the car, with one of its wheels bearing the signature “prancing horse” sheered off in the collision.”

Limping 'orse now. :laughing: