Another Firm Shuts Shop?

the jungle drums have been beating again, there is a possiblity that they closed their doors last friday. may be one for you to look into rik!!! I know this will get locked until confirmed just thought i would put the feelers out. very sad if true.

Heard yesterday about a prominent heavy haulier in Hamps calling in the administrators, can anyone confirm it?

Big Joe:
Heard yesterday about a prominent heavy haulier in Hamps calling in the administrators, can anyone confirm it?

Was it getting to heavy for them Joe?

would that be R.M. Page?

they are selling up due to "closure of their transport operation, the assets are being sold at auction by Malcolm Harrison on saturday 24th April

malcolmharrison.co.uk/Page.asp

My boss confirmed this to me last night… :frowning: :frowning: He recieved an email informing of the sale of various vehicles and trailers.

Shame that another long running operation is closing down.

PeteandBrenda posted this the other day, as it is the same subject and now confirmed I have reinstated it and merged it with the thread Big Joe made.

Obviously there’s no connection whatsoever between them doing a lot of work for a really large forwarder with 3 initials, who said in CM recently that despite them maintaining healthy profits, that subbies would have to exist on however low rates they dictated in the downturn - and them chosing to wrap up :bulb:

peteandbrenda:
the jungle drums have been beating again, there is a possiblity that they closed their doors last friday. may be one for you to look into rik!!! I know this will get locked until confirmed just thought i would put the feelers out. very sad if true.

just looked at the auction site everythings up for sale !!! didn’t know they had so many trucks, as i said before very sad day for a long establised firm :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: