Another Ferry mode question

Been using ferries for years since the advent of digital tachos I’ve got the ferry mode cracked. Or so I thought. Never had a infringement while using Scania Mercedes & the FH13 Volvo. Now I’m using a FH4 I do exactly the same procedure but when I book back on as in start country & ensure I’ve had my accumulated 11 hours break the tacho information screen still shows the couple of hours drive from the previous shift. Done it twice now in this new FH4 and was doubly sure of complying with the ferry mode rest & end country procedures this 2nd time still showing previous shifts couple of hours drive. Any thoughts? TIA

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Mine does it every time, is yours a stoneridge tacho? I just take a print out and keep the ferry ticket, been pulled several times and never an issue.

A.

ill be watching this thread… I had the same do ferry breaks a hell of a lot but did what i usually do with a stoneridge tacho and it all went to pop…

Adonis.:
Mine does it every time, is yours a stoneridge tacho? I just take a print out and keep the ferry ticket, been pulled several times and never an issue.

A.

Yes it is mate. I just know the Scania & Merc never gave me a problem. The older Volvo never gave you the accumulated days driving anywho so probably why I didn’t spot a problem

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk