ANOTHER DAY

WELL THATS ANOTHER day over i must have looked at a 100 web sites looking for a job and phoned plenty whats the best web site to look for hauledge companys uk and european dose any one know so i can start again tomorrow

life is so cruel to drivers all i want is a tramping job :bulb: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

agencycentral.co.uk/agencyse … lassce.htm

this site lists agencies for what you want - I think…

Have a look - HERE - for some more hauliers to call.

Good Luck

TOM:
life is so cruel to drivers all i want is a tramping job

It is, gets worse all the time.

another day another moan

thought oleary offered you a job :question: you have pm

acceptme:
another day another moan

You little HIT! You beat me to it!

TOMLEWISWD63DW:
WELL THATS ANOTHER day over i must have looked at a 100 web sites looking for a job and phoned plenty whats the best web site to look for hauledge companys uk and european dose any one know so i can start again tomorrow

My advice would be ,
leave the haulage industry for a year,

Find a demeaning job,
just to pay the bills and
restart your career when things pick up

life is so cruel to drivers all i want is a tramping job :bulb: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Tom, is your idea here that you just want a driving job? or are you sounding this desperate because you need to provide for your family?

I ask because if I couldnt get a driving job at the moment doing what i prefered, with christmas coming up I would be down my local ASDA stacking shelves, or Agency working picking orders in a warehouse, anything that paid me more than the dole, to give my family the best i can.

Non of the above stops me looking for a driving job, but it means I am doing the best I can with whats available. we may not have the best christmas, but its would be a â– â– â– â–  sight better than relying on the state to provide it, and i would have that respect in myself that i provided it.

Graft is graft, whether behind a wheel or stacking shelves, knowing that I am doing my best to provide for my family in a bad situation makes me at least feel like a proper parent…

Kate:
Have a look - HERE - for some more hauliers to call.

Good Luck

some of these details are out of date, my old company is listed and they went bust in Feb

FH12guy:
Tom, is your idea here that you just want a driving job? or are you sounding this desperate because you need to provide for your family?

I ask because if I couldnt get a driving job at the moment doing what i prefered, with christmas coming up I would be down my local ASDA stacking shelves, or Agency working picking orders in a warehouse, anything that paid me more than the dole, to give my family the best i can.

Non of the above stops me looking for a driving job, but it means I am doing the best I can with whats available. we may not have the best christmas, but its would be a â– â– â– â–  sight better than relying on the state to provide it, and i would have that respect in myself that i provided it.

Graft is graft, whether behind a wheel or stacking shelves, knowing that I am doing my best to provide for my family in a bad situation makes me at least feel like a proper parent…

Well said Fh12guy…someone with a bit of common sense…work is work whatever it is…swallow your pride and provide

acceptme:
another day another moan

Yep, you said it. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Any use … ?

_**http://www.drivershortage.co.uk/jobs/regular-recruiters.html**_

Gatso’shy:
Any use … ?

_**http://www.drivershortage.co.uk/jobs/regular-recruiters.html**_

Don’t know why your link didn’t work, could have been the HTML coding you added, italics and bold:-
drivershortage.co.uk/jobs/re … iters.html

FH12guy:

SUN READER

toowise:

FH12guy:

Well said Fh12guy…someone with a bit of common sense…work is work whatever it is…swallow your pride and provide

SUN READER

It’s easy to mock when you have a job, it could be YOU out of a job next :open_mouth:

Tiger

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
SUN READER

WTF is that supposed to mean?

dinosteveus1:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
SUN READER

WTF is that supposed to mean?

It means exactly what it says, they have the attitude of a typical sun reader

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

dinosteveus1:

Okey-Didley-Dokely: