Another cyclist video

TruckNet, do your thing.

Contraflow why don’t you packin outdoor riding and get a tread mill .

Agency van driver

Another bell end in Lycra on 2 wheels. Why stick his nose in? The van driver was a knob for not concentrating but what did he do wrong really with the overtake? It seemed to me the cyclist was changing from the left lane to the right lane to get around the stopped traffic, however the van was allready in that lane from when he made a safe overtake of the cyclist :unamused:
I don’t think I could’ve held my temper with him stood there gloating either when the 2 drivers were exchanging details.

Can’t see what the van does wrong,prior to shunting the black car up the arse.

The van drivers response to crashing is hilarious! Fer fak sayke!

Mountain out a mole hill, a lot of these cyclists go looking for “viral videos” especially ones with front and rear cameras. Quite a setup for your average commuter :confused:

Just wasted 2 and half minutes of my life…

Ramon123:
Just wasted 2 and half minutes of my life…

that bout sums it up…complete class 1 grade A fanny…I wonder how sweaty your clakkerbags get after wearing the budgie smugglers all day…must be like ball soup when your scraping them off whilst admiring your oiled up physique in the mirror in your solitaty bedroom all alone with no partner of friends except another bunch of vegetarian whale kissing tree huggers… :unamused:

Cyclist knob.

Van driving knob. That’s about the sum of it.

Cyclist is a tad OTT defending his road position, mainly for the camera of course. Van driver does his best but is unable to multitask. Perhaps a poor overtake decision but it happens.
Interestingly I can alnost make out the cyclists wee knob and bollox from the camera position, which sort of distracted me from the rest of the drama so apologies if im a bit out with my judgement.

After far too much slow motion than is healthy I would say he dressess to the right by the look of it.

tango boy:
Agency van driver

wasn’t carrying a LIDL bag or limping

We’ve met supertom before…he’s a ■■■■

My God, it’s like trucker Jay, but in lycra.

commonrail:
Can’t see what the van does wrong,prior to shunting the black car up the arse.

He didn’t run up his arse, the car reversed into him. :wink:

I practically ■■■■■■ myself when the van ran into the car :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Van man decides to bin cutting in front when he sees that the lane with the cyclist in is full of traffic so it wasn’t that bad.

After having a prang, the bloke videoing is the last person you need hanging about, making a nuisance of himself.

The car driver was very calm I thought.

If that surprises him then he needs to get out a bit more! :laughing:
A cyclist road warrior of right and wrong has now been caught on camera causing a collision by what is technically road rage. Didnt look anything like worthy of reminstration and abuse. He probably came as the van drifted that whole 4 inches over towards him as he imagined uploading the footage when he got home.

The van driver made a poor choice then did not pull in no big deal just carryed on.Then we have the knob on the bike who makes a big deal of it .The lycra lover proceeds to shout at him for a silly judgement and the guy has a bump who cares.

The guy on the bike must have enjoyed the time he spent uploading the clip to say i was in the right blah blah blah.I think lycra lover has some road rage issues.

Getting really fed up with these clowns. Unfortunately the good cyclists (rare i know) are going to cop the crap for these provocative wind up merchants.

The only thing the van driver did wrong was take the bait from the poor persecuted cyclist, who’s ego can’t allow being overtaken, which resulted in the biff. When they were pulled over the van driver was quite reasonable.

edit - after re-watching the video the van driver even used his indicators when overtaking and was wearing a hands free head set so very professional.

Two cameras … i bet he goes out in search of trouble everyday and makes trouble when he can’t find it.