Another Cyclist V Lorry Collision

m.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/13418680 … _Wheatley/
WTF is a cyclist doing on a motorway? I’m sure Boredwivdrivin will blame the lorry driver.

Muckaway:
Cyclist critically ill after collision with lorry on M40 near Wheatley | Oxford Mail
WTF is a cyclist doing on a motorway? I’m sure Boredwivdrivin will blame the lorry driver.

That ■■■ would blame the lorry driver even if the truck was stationary in a lay by and the cyclist ran into it while riding with no hands and texting :laughing:

Probably part of some inside campaign amongst the more extreme side of the cyclist lobby.To be allowed to use motorways as part of the re claim the streets agenda and as usual being prepared to make martyrs of themselves amongst their mentally disturbed peers to do it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=127434&hilit=cyclist&start=30#p1988568

Perhaps when they’ve finished riveting his stupid head back together, they’ll nail his stupid ■■■ to the wall - then send him a huge bill for Labour and materials. :imp:

There is no campaign for cyclists to use motorways, not in the real world anyway. I cannot comment on what goes on in carryfastland.

Any detail however small could assist with the investigation

It is a Motorway!! CASE Closed. FFS.

One rule for HGV’s other for cyclists?

03.50 AM!! Did the cyclist have lights? Drunk on way home? Where was he hit, hard shoulder or a lane?

What difference does it make, he was cycling where he shouldn’t have been cycling & has paid a heavy price for it.
Yes there is one rule for hgv,they can use motorways, and another for cyclists, they cannot. It’s incumbent on the police to investigate it fully to establish how the accident occurred. As far as I’m aware it’s not yet the norm to mow down anyone that strays where they shouldn’t.

BillyHunt:
There is no campaign for cyclists to use motorways, not in the real world anyway. I cannot comment on what goes on in carryfastland.

No it’s definitely all about the nutter zb cyclist la la land re claim the streets ( and motorways ) mindset. :unamused:

londoncyclist.co.uk/cycling-on-the-motorway/

BillyHunt:
As far as I’m aware it’s not yet the norm to mow down anyone that strays where they shouldn’t.

I don’t think we’re talking about ‘straying’ or anyone mowing down anyone who has ‘strayed’.More like the double standards applied by the cycling lobby nutters in which ‘straying on a railway line’ is to be avoided in all circumstances.But deliberately riding along motorways might be a grey area. :unamused: