Another cracking job!

And this is night work!!!

Driver - Class C+E
Reference
Salary
9.96 - 9.96
Job description
Are you ready for your next journey? If so, get in the driving seat!

XPO is growing and we have won some great new contracts. We are an award winning global logistics company who already have over 200 sites in the UK and are the second largest Logistics company employing over 1200 drivers. If you want to join our success journey, read on…

What does this mean for you?

We are looking for drivers to be to join us based in Basildon. You will be delivering insulation supplies working Monday to Friday nights delivering between 1 and 4 drops per day. There are the occasional nights out but no bank holiday or Christmas work. With a guaranteed 48 hours per week.

Who are we looking for?

Youll need to have good geographical knowledge of the UK - we dont want you getting lost!
Good communication skills with a helpful and positive approach
Flexible towards irregularity of hours in order to achieve completion of daily tasks
Understanding of Health and Safety issues relating to transport environment

What can we offer you?

In tern we will offer you a competitive rate of £9.96 ph :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nights at that money? :open_mouth:

Go F yourself! :imp:

The position will get filled, probably quite quickly.

Same job at their Pembridge site is paying £10.23 an hour on days :open_mouth: :confused:

As soon as the word ‘logistic’ is mentioned, steer clear! Its certain to involve standing to attention in uniform, shiny new boots/hiz and hat and involve defeckinbriefing ect…

And drivers will ■■■■ the industry by taking that job. If everyone stood firm, they got no interest, then they would raise the rate. But while drivers apply for low rates, companies will carry on paying them.

An idiot would take that job!

As someone in Basildon, I did consider applying as my first artic job. Haven’t though. I know I shouldn’t be picky but I want a bit more I also heard Maritime pay a similar amount.