Another company almost gone

RHP transport in telford have laid off 45 drivers after getting the administraitors in . Drivers were paid late for the last two weeks . They have kept 27 staff to try and save it but it is as good as gone. Another big haulier in troble not good times .

SNAP !!

oops

why has the other thread been removed ■■?

And They didn’t even waste money on the drivers wages by all accounts
Not the best of hourly rates
Tonyb

haywards european in oswestry went 4 weeks ago didnt pay there
drivers for 2weeks,the joke is they now have 4 trucks on the road under the
name R G dean

Out of order with that post mate, yes Heywoods finished but the Dean trucks you have seen running about are relations to the Heywoods and Heywoods used to sub work to them, just because Heywoods have finished does’nt mean to say that Dean’s have to… advice of the day… know your facts !!

i know my facts as i know the drivers and the twins used to work there
myself

So if you know your facts and you used to work there then you will know that they are related and sub-contracted to Heywoods… dooh !!.. read my original post… just because Heywoods wound it up does this mean the subcontractor has to ■■? I think not, regardless how much monies are owed to subcontractors perhaps the subcontractor can ride it through til its sorted… I load kitchen work-tops in Barcelona for MFI to deliver to Goole, do I need to wind my business up now MFI are in trouble.■■?.. thought of the day… engage brain before posting… know your facts… especially as you’ve stated you worked there!!!