Another C+E Pass!

Well hello everyone, over the last couple of weeks I’ve been busy doing my c+e training. On recommendations from here and a deal I couldn’t turn down I decided to go with EP Training in Addlestone.

Started my weeks training on 03/03/14 at 7am, was 2:1 training and my instructor was John Curran who I couldn’t recommend enough, always relaxed and calm which in turn makes the trainee relaxed. Was a good, fun week and I loved every minute of it.

My test was on the Friday at 8am and unfortunately I made a few of the same mistakes and failed. I was kicking myself all last week as it was for not indicating when moving off, 3 times!!! Other than that I would have passed :frowning:

Anyway, fast forward to this morning, I met Sean, EP’s owner, also a very nice bloke, at around 8am for a 9.45am test. After a nice hour drive to get all the ■■■■ ups out of the way I was back at the test centre. To cut an already long story a little bit shorter, I PASSED!!! Very happy, got 2 minors which I’m quite happy with.

I start on the proper artics next Monday with my current company, QTR Transport in Reading, and I’m bricking it already. Thanks for all the advice anyone has ever given me, it’s invaluable!

Jack

Well done jack, and 2 minors that’s bloody good going

Thanks mate, I think so considering my first test I got 8, 3 on the same thing!

Changed from artic to W&D due to info in post below

Thanks rog, not sure if they used to but they only have W&D now

Huge well done Jack - you chose well with EP training and 2 minor faults is a very good result, good luck with the C+E work

John

Thanks John, now the real learning begins eh :slight_smile: