Another busy week, thats 2 in a row!

Left home Sun night to NYC, 10 hours off and down to Bordentown NJ, returned to NYC and loaded next day for Wilbraham MA, rushed to Worcester MA for a quik drop and hook, out to Newington CT, tipped 4 hours early and got back to Worcester for tuesday night diner with two of the lads, weds down to Wayne NJ then back to NYC reload thurs and out to Scranton PA, back to NYC yet again and loaded friday for St Albans VT, then home by this evening.

Pat, now you know what it’s like for the rest of us truck drivers, well, not actually me but i’m sure there’s a lot of drivers out there that work hard :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Charles

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Don’t make me laugh Charlie boy :laughing:

I said it was a good week but it turns out it was a record week…
Checked my online pay check last night $1693.92 for the week. Our minimum weekly pay is set and if we do less we still get the minimum, if we exceed it we get the extra… and drivers say they hate this job :question:

Nothing wrong with that Pat, lets hope the job stays busy for you Fella…

fly sheet:
Nothing wrong with that Pat, lets hope the job stays busy for you Fella…

D
Doesn’t really matter when it drops off … as it has this week, because we get a set minimum wage thats way above the rest. No milage pay on this job.