Another Bridge Strike

I bet the idiot drove while wearing a do not knock me down health and safety hi visibility vest to make him look even more stupid.

Here’s one from today in Norwood

twitter.com/MPSRTPC/status/1398 … 90/photo/1

Should be shot at dawn or sent on a one way ticket to Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq .

First box in sum time use to only be car transporters, they make for a better photograph.

I blame the planner, for giving him the wrong route card, obviously didn’t check weather a decker is allowed to that store, and didn’t check protocol… :smiley:

biggriffin:
I blame the planner, for giving him the wrong route card, obviously didn’t check weather a decker is allowed to that store, and didn’t check protocol… :smiley:

First blame to the planner then.
Second blame to the police. Why don`t they have a constable stationed there to prevent drivers from attempting to get under a low bridge?

Same Bridge. 27th May 2021

A road in Exeter is currently blocked after a lorry became wedged under a bridge.

The A3015 Honiton Road in the city is blocked in both directions due to the incident, affecting traffic approaching and leaving Exeter.

An eyewitness at the scene said: ''It happened at around 7.50pm.

''Police were talking to train people, I think Exmouth line will now be closed.

‘‘The driver is sat on the kerb feeling sorry for himself. No one has been injured.’’

Roads traffic and monitoring service Inrix reports: ''A3015 Honiton Road in both directions blocked due to accident, a lorry involved near Starbucks.

And same company ! :open_mouth: Why is the TC not revoking the operating licence for companies like these which employ utter thick [zb]s ?

DCPCFML:
And same company ! :open_mouth: Why is the TC not revoking the operating licence for companies like these which employ utter thick [zb]s ?

Same day, time, truck and driver also!! :bulb:
google.com/amp/s/www.devonl … 466028.amp

idrive:

DCPCFML:

Same day, time, truck and driver also!! :bulb:
google.com/amp/s/www.devonl … 466028.amp

Ah, thought it was a separate incident! :smiley:

DCPCFML:

Mee no understandee anglais

But it wasn’t a DAF this time [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitter.com/CambsCops/status/14 … itnQQ&s=19

It’s obvious that you can have the biggest sign in the world warning of low bridge so what about going the other way by sticking a £20 note to a post a few meters before the bridge and I guarantee that this will bring these bongles to a screaming dead stop. But there again they will stuff the note in back pocket jump in the cab and bang