Another bridge strike.......

…next to a Tesco

Hmmmm wonder if it was green army

Well that bridge isn’t clearly marked is it?

I’ll take a stab in the dark at one of stobarts finest

Pictures we need pictures.

Did we try to get a decker under it.

A bridge strike and no-one around with a camera :open_mouth:

There’s hope for the world yet :slight_smile:

I think the bridge on the A5 at Hinckley got hit again at the weekend!

Was going from Livingston to Airdrie at the weekend and was trying to avoid the M8 tailbacks with roadworks. So I decided not to plug my sat nav in (seldom do) and went aling the A89 Armadale to Airdrie, all was going well and I must have onky been a few miles away from my destination when 20 yards before a 14,0 railway bridge is a sign for said bridge. ■■■■ thing did have to be on a bend with only a wee country road running off at an angle for me to try and reverse into with my extra long rear steer trailer. Had to ask cars to stop and block the road so i could turn otherwise folk would still have been going round me whilst I was spinning.

Anyways low bridge map downloaded and trucknav on next time i decide to be a smart arse and avoid a traffic jam.

Jacko_123:
I think the bridge on the A5 at Hinckley got hit again at the weekend!

16th time this year! Archbolds again,i believe :astonished:
they’re attempting to persuade/force all drivers at our depot to drive ■■■■■■■ deckers…3 of us turned down the ‘opportunity’,today.we do collection and delivery work,a lot of collections hidden away in back streets and city centres.what could possibly go wrong?..