Another bites the dust

Andy smg:
I here were your coming from mate.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Please tell me this is a β€˜tongue-in-cheek’ pee-takeβ– β– ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Must be!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its a β– β– β– β–  shame one of the major players in Scotland is going under but [zb] happens, its only when people like Stobbart and DHL or Wincanton start having trouble people might stand up and take notice, until then nobody gives a [zb].

Watch this space as far as DHL are concerned :wink:

airhorn98:
Yes really bad news about Sandy Bruce :cry:
Ihope the staff don’t take too long to find alternative employment :slight_smile:

With the second part I would agree. With the first part I would not agree. They have come to this position because they have been charging a rate which was not enough to cover their costs. This may not entirely be their fault- Audrey Baxter could possibly qualify for the title of World’s Meanest Woman and had no doubt got the rate screwed down until the pips squeaked- but the work will still need to be done by somebody, and hopefully that somebody will be able to start out by dictating better terms than SBT were able to.

marcustandy:

Andy smg:
I here were your coming from mate.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Please tell me this is a β€˜tongue-in-cheek’ pee-takeβ– β– ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Must be!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry I haven`t replied mate. Glad you got the humour though . Stil in the Costa Del Sol. Just borrowed a laptop online. Great to see you are all still hammering the debates out. Look forward to falling out with you all soon !!! Adios. (Only kidding ).

Talking of companies biting the dust, I heard the R C Cooper from Otley have packed in. They ran big 580 dark blue and silver glory-boy Topliners. Saw a couple solo on the M1 a few days ago on what looked like trade plates (it was nearly dark). :confused:

woops :blush: sorry i’ve deleted post I was inthe wrong place

wills:
wrong post

:confused: Why is it and since when did you become a mod? :confused:

Rob K:

wills:
wrong post

:confused: Why is it and since when did you become a mod? :confused:

no it was what i originally posted which was wrong :blush: :blush: :blush:

Oh right, okay sorry, crossed wires. :blush: